Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all look wonderful! May I ask which body you've used in the last shot?

Anyone that has a Magic Cube Avengers Tony set on order with Monkey Depot have any new info on why it hasn't shipped yet?
I'm getting tired of waiting.

Has anyone seen this ARC Reactor Lighting body for order anywhere else? I just ordered the weapons stage display from an ebay seller. But I cant find the Stark body anywhere.

https://www.toys-legend.com/#!products/c1se

0bb395_4fd4b98d1ceb589e9b0a687a798373fd.jpg_srz_264_396_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

I just saw that today when looking at the locker myself. I hear good things about the locker, but I haven't found any info on the body. I'm going to keep an eye out and see if I can get one when a reputable seller gets them in stock somewhere.

They made this body in the best way we can change the reactors and just get one Tony Stark.
:)

Anyone that has a Magic Cube Avengers Tony set on order with Monkey Depot have any new info on why it hasn't shipped yet?
I'm getting tired of waiting.

I've had two sets on pre-order with them since the first week of November.

I got an email response from them on March 3, that they still haven't received them, but are expecting them soon.:rolleyes2

Two months later and nothing. I think it would be fair to say, I don't have much hope they will come through.

Back