Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this body suit, but i'm stuck on what to use for feet. I have some boots from the Mark II (new) but I have no idea if they will even go on around the feet or legs. Any ideas?

stark_zps451c6a88.jpg

Just got this body suit, but i'm stuck on what to use for feet. I have some boots from the Mark II (new) but I have no idea if they will even go on around the feet or legs. Any ideas?

stark_zps451c6a88.jpg

Man, which body is that? It looks pretty sweet. And where'd you get the bodysuit, if I may ask?

id get the holographic arm and a the mark VI exclusive arm and put them on a True Type body

I took the boots from the IM II unleashed and the face plate from it for him to hold, he still has the mark VI exclusive arm on as. It's pretty killer. I'm to afraid to cut a hole for the reactor to stick out.

Has any one tried the MC Toys Black Sabbath on the Truetype Body Advanced Muscular Caucasian TTM-20?

Help me out guys, before I try and run all over this thread looking. What body is going to be the best while also being the easiest on the wallet to use my MK VII head scult? I am grabbing the Asmus Avengers clothes soon and using the head sculpt from the MK VII to bash my Stark.

I'm doing the exact same thing slamscaper. A few weeks ago I used a $25.00 off code for the regular Hot Toys TrueType body - hope it works. Not too bad for a $60.00 Stark.

I'm doing the exact same thing slamscaper. A few weeks ago I used a $25.00 off code for the regular Hot Toys TrueType body - hope it works. Not too bad for a $60.00 Stark.

It will...you can use any Hot Toy head on those bodies since the neck is its own peg. I need to know if the head that comes with the MK VII had it's own peg too if I am to go with a bootleg, as the one you mentioned is listed as checking inventory.

Back