Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got me a naked body and the outfit today so im a happy boy and i went crazy taking pics

DSCI1083_zps532a9116.jpg

DSCI1090_zps064f195f.jpg

DSCI1088_zps37163540.jpg

DSCI1079_zpsb70278ae.jpg

DSCI1077_zps6570db31.jpg

DSCI1069_zps81f37017.jpg

DSCI1072_zps9416155f.jpg

DSCI1065_zpse4ed6bc1.jpg

Last edited:
lol the friggin figure fell when i was trying to take his shot doing the iron man iconic pose. i snapped the pic exactly when he was on his way down and i figured eh why not looks intentional (right?) haha.

Can anyone recommend a cheapie Stark head from the ton load on sale on eBay that looks the closet to the HT's original?

I want to put together a Stark like the one posted above but moneys tight and I don't know which one to get that will do.

Many thanks. :)

My Tony Stark:

IMG_1533_zps35f482e8.jpg

IMG_1535_zpsb8907ca3.jpg

To see more pics click on the link to my collection thread in my signature.

Got my TT normal body shipping from SS today. This will work with the Asmus outfit right?

Hey BatBrain, is Sideshow already shipping this bodies? the site still says pre-order with est. shipping date on Feb, but the order I placed for this one is still in processing status :dunno

Hey BatBrain, is Sideshow already shipping this bodies? the site still says pre-order with est. shipping date on Feb, but the order I placed for this one is still in processing status :dunno

They're already shipping the muscle bodies, I got mine weeks ago from SS.

Thanks, I thought you were talking about the TTM21 Regular Body.

Are you planning to use a TTM20 Muscular Body for Tony?

No my NEW regular TT is also on its way to me from SS. I've got my Tony on an old TT right now (the ones that have the breaking knee problems) and when I get it Friday I'm going to switch it over. I'm using a resin recast Mech Test Tony head, and I have the Black Sabbath outfit from the company that included the bracelets. I hated the shoes though and I'm using DX9 (I think) Batman shoes.

Not sure where else to put this... But as he is Tony's BFF and we have talked about this set in here, I figured this was the best thread. :)

Our latest Toy Talk review covers 2 things- The Hot Toys TTM-10 body and the ZC World MH10 clothing set. Put them together and you get a pretty nice Terrence Howard as Lt Col James Rhodes 1/6th scale figure!

rhodey3-1_zps4f01752f.jpg

You can head here for the full review:

Toy Talk Review: Hot Toys TTM-10 Body & ZC World MH10 Mens Hommes Vol. 10 Terrence Howard as Lt Col James "Rhodey" Rhodes 1/6th Scale Figure

...and here's our disclaimer again if you haven't caught our other Hot Toys reviews- Our review style is a bit different than most. Our reviews consist of a bunch of pictures of a figure with an accompanying video of my 10-year-old son Blaze (with guest appearances by my 5-year-old Keaton) and I rambling on about that specific figure. It is fun for us because this is a hobby we share and we feel it is kinda neat to see 2 generations offering their views on a current product. It isn't for everybody though, so I won't be offended if you skip the video and just look at the pics..)

rhodey2-1_zps906ff2ed.jpg

Thanks!

Sallah

Mine actually shipped yesterday. I thought it was shipping last week since they had run my card. But i got my ship notice last night and I'm supposed to have it Friday. Hopefully the Asmus outfit fits well.

Mine actually shipped yesterday. I thought it was shipping last week since they had run my card. But i got my ship notice last night and I'm supposed to have it Friday. Hopefully the Asmus outfit fits well.

Thanks for the info, I wanted to make sure they already have them in house because I need at least 2 more for my Bruce Wayne and Commissioner Gordon kitbashes and I don't want to wait that long to get them from Japan.

I used the Valentine code for the one I already ordered and got it for only $25 plus ship. not bad for a new TT body as the lower you can find them in ebay is $75 including shipping.

Back