Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sallah,

Is there a thread with better pics of your Doom?
Where did you get it? He seems pretty cool.

Thanks! It is an original MKII Iron Man with an Icons head, and custom cape/tunic & belt/holster. Here are some better pics... though he always looks a little more gray than he does in person. His outfit looks more like olive drab in "real life" ;)

doom3-1.jpg

doom2-1.jpg

doom1-1.jpg

@Sallah: What TT did you use exactly in the last picture with the robbiethepainter mod?

It is a TTM18...

Sallah

I nearly read the whole thread now. In my opinion the ttm 19 seems to fit best. Any suggestions, where to find it for a decent price level, regarding I´m living in Europe? I looked around today very much, but couldn´t find anything not too expensive. :-(

Just ordered the mctoys set and now I´m waiting for the Mark VII and it´s head to pop on.

What about the new, upcoming True Types 20,21,22? Which one should fit best in your opinions? Maybe it´s an possibility for me, cause Mark VII is roughly 6 months away from Europe. :-(

And what about the new Aci Toys Christian body? Which version should fit best, in case of skin color?

Thanks for your help.

Ice

Honestly at this point I'd just wait and see if the ACI body turns out good (what I'm doing), it's probably the best bet at the moment.
There's also Hawkeye's body, it looks similar to the TTM19 and might be more affordable if and when Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot breaks some down. :dunno

Thanks you two! So I´m going to wait for the ACI Body and first experiences here in the forum with it. You´re right, I´ve still got lots of time, before Mark VII head is showing up here! :)

Thinking of trying my hand at the Black Sabbath Tony at some point in the future. Though I have to ask, what seems to be the best body to use for the MCToys set to get the right fit?

Doing a bit of research, the promos on the MCToys set seem to be using "HitFigure Muscular Soft Body", which doesn't seem too bad in its own right. Still, I wanna get your opinions on this regarding which body is the natural-looking fit for the MCToys in particular.

Thinking of trying my hand at the Black Sabbath Tony at some point in the future. Though I have to ask, what seems to be the best body to use for the MCToys set to get the right fit?

Doing a bit of research, the promos on the MCToys set seem to be using "HitFigure Muscular Soft Body", which doesn't seem too bad in its own right. Still, I wanna get your opinions on this regarding which body is the natural-looking fit for the MCToys in particular.

I use a body of Hit Figures with the set of MC Toys Black Sabbath and I'm very happy with the result.

I think ACI Toys new Christian Body looks fine. Here´s a promo pic:

aci-body-christian-suit-5.jpg

It´s on their website since today. I mailed with a british shop today and they told me, after speaking to ACI, that ACI will have them really in stock end of the week or at the beginning of next week. I´m going to combinate these two. :)

I use a body of Hit Figures with the set of MC Toys Black Sabbath and I'm very happy with the result.

That looks great. Congrats.

Does anyone know where the best place to purchase a Hit Figures body would be? I'm in Canada, but as long as shipping isn't a killer I'll order from anywhere.

That looks great. Congrats.

Does anyone know where the best place to purchase a Hit Figures body would be? I'm in Canada, but as long as shipping isn't a killer I'll order from anywhere.

eBay is your best bet. A lot of oversees sellers have free shipping. The only down side is, it take like a month to arrive

The best way to complete Tony Stark would be to repair his existing heart or make a new one cloned from his own genetic material. Then, with all of his natural body tissues intact, he will be complete once more. While he is at it, he can develop technology to re-mineralize his teeth so he can get rid of any fillings he might have by growing new tooth material so everything is as good as new.

It´s on their website since today. I mailed with a british shop today and they told me, after speaking to ACI, that ACI will have them really in stock end of the week or at the beginning of next week. I´m going to combinate these two. :)

That looks pretty lame actually. Gonna have to wait for the "in hand" pictures. TTM 19 is by far the best option so far. If only there were some still around for a decent price.

Look's pretty good.. :yess:

Look's pretty good.. :yess:

Too much androgen, very elongated and thin, looks strange for my taste, even the pants falls short.:ohbfrank:

eBay is your best bet. A lot of oversees sellers have free shipping. The only down side is, it take like a month to arrive

Thanks! Well, I'm in no hurry, so that's not too big a deal. :lol

I've also come across the following HS. I'm not sure if this is the official HS for the Mark IV figure. If not, is it just as good or comparable?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-1-6-Tony-Stark-Head-Sculpt-For-Hot-toys-Ironman-Mark-IV-VI-NEW-/281052110269?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417002ddbd

Just wanted to mention for those that need a body but don't like the ones available and are not willing to spend $90+ on a TT19, just find a cheap placeholder until the Iron Man 3 Tony Stark figure gets parted out. ;)
321343_10151218808877344_1615542634_n.jpg

Back