Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TriangleReactor.jpg

TriangleReactorside.jpg

Can I buy one of these? Please?

You'll have to wait. Im not going to make any of these till ACI releases these new bodies of theirs. When I get those Im going to do a short run and offer them on this board. Keep an eye out when these bodies ship.

aci-body-christian-main-1.jpg

The one I posted a page back is Robbie's work too. Absolutely phenomenal. I definitely see one of these in my future... At least there is another head coming with the MK VII. Wait a minute... I see what you did there. Well played my friend, well played. ;)

Awesome, Robbie. I'm in but how would the ACI neck work with the HT Stark sculpt?

it should. In the ACI released a photo with the Stark head wearing the MC toys "Avengers Tony" clothing set. It looked good.

Hey Robbie,

will you considering selling the light kits by it self? Just so us DIY could install it?

Well despite emailing asking for a cancelation of my order my Asmus Set arrived yesterday, one question WTF are you meant to do with the shoes?

I could sell you the reactor with LED and you can get the rest from Radio Shack. That's where I get my stuff.

Ok, then can I get some of that action as well? I'm not very handy with things like these, but I would give it a try. I would actually rather use the new Hot Toys TTM21 over the ACI bodies anyway. My only fear is that I might trash the figure during my attempt. :gah:

Got my Asmus set this morning. Not too bad for the price though it could use better craftsmanship.
The bracelets are heavy, the shoes horrendous ( but they fit) . For the moment, I have him on a KP 01. Looks okay.

Got my Asmus set yesterday, will take some pics soon.

I have it on a narrow shoulder true type, with a modification to the neck as with a tony head it sits a smidge too short.

The quality of the kit is OK, what you would expect for 25 quid really. it looks good on the figure. I agree with 16k though that the shoes are just awful. gloss black dress shoes just don't fit with the rest of the look! The metal bracelets are quite cool, I had to tighten mine up as they kept falling off the figure... but they look cool and do add a nice extra detail. Oh and I had to tape the trousers so the fitted the waist tighter as they were pretty baggy. overall though pretty happy with it.

pics to come.

Back