Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a preorder with them when it was first available and haven't heard from them since. Has anyone else received theirs?

I actually tried to cancel my order with them as I wanted to go with the other set from the other company (MC something or the other) so sent them a message via their site and have heard the square root of nothing back from them :mad:

Hey, chill guys. I messaged them 2 days ago to see if the item had been shipped and this what they told me:

"hi

This item you have purchased Avengers' Tony Costume was currently under pre-order status, it is due to be ready to ship at the end of november. There have been confusions regard this issue, and we are sorry that this occurred to you too.

The set is nearly ready (in 2~3 days) and once it is ready to ship, we will process your order in our very first batch. However, if you feel the wait is already too unbearable, and would like to request a refund, we can do this too.

Please accept our most sincere apology and let me know your decision.

thank you
best
Andy

I said I would wait for my set.

Hey, chill guys. I messaged them 2 days ago to see if the item had been shipped and this what they told me:

"hi

This item you have purchased Avengers' Tony Costume was currently under pre-order status, it is due to be ready to ship at the end of november. There have been confusions regard this issue, and we are sorry that this occurred to you too.

The set is nearly ready (in 2~3 days) and once it is ready to ship, we will process your order in our very first batch. However, if you feel the wait is already too unbearable, and would like to request a refund, we can do this too.

Please accept our most sincere apology and let me know your decision.

thank you
best
Andy

I said I would wait for my set.

Got the SAME email, that was 2 weeks ago, I have till the 12th to file a refund claim.

This is my Tony Stark custom so far (thanks robbiethepainter)

E5B052FB-14C6-4B30-9A38-6942B8367CBC-5374-0000072492BA19CF.jpg

Voorhees what type of a body did you use??, is that TTM 19??

Got the SAME email, that was 2 weeks ago, I have till the 12th to file a refund claim.

I got a reply email from Asmus last night saying it has shipped and they provided a tracking number. It hasn't shown up in the system yet, but at least it's progress!

This is what I got from them yesterday too,

hi Ronald

This item you have purchased Avengers' Tony Costume was currently under pre-order status, it is due to be ready to sip by the end of this month,. There have been confusions regard this issue, and we are sorry to about this occur to you too.

The set is ready and has been shipped, please use this tracking number *************

To find the latest status of our delivery in the following link...
https://postserv.post.gov.tw/webpost/CSController?cmd=POS4007_1
If there is any question or problem please contact us.

Please accept our most sincere apology and hope we can serve you again in the enar future.

thank you
best

Andy
Because I don't like people playing with my money, this is what I sent them back,

Pre-order Status! Someone needs to check your website then. When you bring up your website the first picture may say pre-order, but when you click on it, the next page that comes up and has it where it can be added to your cart says that it is “In Stock”. If there has been any confusion your website programmers have caused it, either that or you are engaging in false advertizing.

There are a lot of people on various forums complaining and having concerns that they’re not going to get what they ordered. Many have posted replies from you like this one, but they state that the item will be ready to ship at the end of “November”, you are telling me this month; December.

I think it would be in your best interest to fix your problems before it starts to cost you business.
I may have gotten a tracking number, but when I check it with the USPS tracking site it gives me one of those "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.” answers. When you use thier link to their tracking site and put in the number, you get a "NO DATA" message.

I'm begining to think in about a week if I don't start seeing some progress in the items movement I'm going to call ahead with my idea of filing a claim with Pay-pal.

Okay, this is a little off-topic, but am I the only one that hates the crotch stands? It looks a little awkward, and I'm assuming it's also difficult, if not impossible, to achieve a jumping/flying pose.

I guess I'm the only one not stressing out about this. They will ship it when they have it. If they don't I'll buy the set from somewhere else and accept my $25 dollar loss (it could be a lot worse). I don't think these guys are trying to scam us. In fact, they reply to our messages better than a lot of other big companies out there (Hot Toys or eFx for example).

I guess I'm the only one not stressing out about this. They will ship it when they have it. If they don't I'll buy the set from somewhere else and accept my $25 dollar loss (it could be a lot worse). I don't think these guys are trying to scam us. In fact, they reply to our messages better than a lot of other big companies out there (Hot Toys or eFx for example).

Asmus has been around a little while now, and I've not heard about them being scammers, so I'm sure we'll get the outfit. Things tend to get delayed this time of the year, I don't think there's anything to worry about.

:lecture

I have never EVER gotten a response from Hot Toys. At least I get an answer from Asmus within 24 hours every time. Overseas tracking usually takes forever to show up in the system. I'm sure it's on it's way and if not, oh well...lesson learned and I'll buy one from MC.

Maybe I'm just chill because amendment 64 was signed into law today here in Colorado. :peace

Back