Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems you both got my tracking number, because I just checked that tracking and I signed for it. Funny thing is I didn't even get a tracking number or anything.

Hmm did you maybe get multiples incl ours as they think us Cannacks live in a small country and drop it off to each other as we all know each other?

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Hmm did you maybe get multiples incl ours as they think us Cannacks live in a small country and drop it off to each other as we all know each other?

I wish that were the case as it would be a hilarious story, but only one set it my package.

I am trying to find something for him to hold...he doesn't look right just posed...he needs to be doing something...

HOT TOYS...Tony needs his PEPPER!!! He could hold her or hug her or something....

Out of all the Ironman’s that have been made and all the extra pieces included, you mean to tell me you can't pose him with a damaged piece of armor, a gloved hand, a face plate or even the brief case, sunglasses, doughnuts, box, or something?

Out of all the Ironman’s that have been made and all the extra pieces included, you mean to tell me you can't pose him with a damaged piece of armor, a gloved hand, a face plate or even the brief case, sunglasses, doughnuts, box, or something?

Since I am collecting the AVENGERS line, mostly - the only Iron Man I have is the MARK VI, but I like the idea of a piece of armor, Mark VI has lots of pieces will have to try that....my ideal choice would be the Arc reactor from the MARK II "Tony Has a Heart" - but I have not found one to buy on Evil bay yet...

Added a photo finally.

Last edited:
Hey, I checked my tracking number earlier today and it said it was available for pickup... IN CALGARY:slap! Is this the tracking number they gave you? RA822952155TW

For an email last night that they will look into it today but no tracking# and it is past today for them already. I give them till the new year and then have to file w PayPal I guess

I give them till the new year and then have to file w PayPal I guess

Mine has been in acceptance state since 12/10 on iPost with no change whatsoever. I'm patient when dealing with the "slow boat from China" but this is ridiculous and I think it's coming down to that...

My tracking number is RA822952186TW anyone else have that one? And why do I suddenly feel like we a playing bingo??

For an email last night that they will look into it today but no tracking# and it is past today for them already. I give them till the new year and then have to file w PayPal I guess

Yeah, same situation here. I don't know, everybody else that ordered from them seemed to have gotten their stuff. I wonder if this a Canada Post issue from our Toronto area. I'm expecting other stuff that should have been here by now and are also a no show. Like you said, I will be waiting for another week or so... the wait continues :impatient: :gah:

Ooopo I just went to check just in case and it arrived!!!

I think I ordered a set from Cotswold but with their weak site I can't confirm. I don't know if I just thought I did or I actually placed an order.

Ooopo I just went to check just in case and it arrived!!!

Oh... I am so happy for you.

Oh... I am so happy for you.

Well at least this shows the weird reuse of tracking# was not a cover story for some weird selective random scam so yours should be there soon too especially since the email mentioned two of us having the same issue ;)

Oh wait I got two!!!! Oh wait that one is for a friend ;)

ok quick feedback
Magic Cube Toys MVT fits TTM19 Muscular body very well
Having the Asmus Toys AT set on hand (not on body) the T is larger, more black and the print is too clean so I prefer the MCT for the rougher more accurate movie look. And based on some picture of AT in this forum it does seem too large.
Pants are also longer on the AT, maybe I should look for another body for AT.
atm I think MCT is better

Back