Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That headplay listing has good tony pics for reference. Seems like the Long sleeve needs to be much darker and the shoes need to be totally black. Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Asmus is kinda off, the bracelets are a great idea but it looks cheap. Good price tho.

TTM 18 ordered off ebay... Asmus Tony outfit ordered... Mark 4 headsculpt ready and waiting... anything else? maybe the mark 6 exclusive hand thing?

Having a hard tme picking between the Asmus and the MC version. I like the price, undershirt, and bracelets of the Asmus... But everything else looks better on the MC version (especially the "wear" on the Sabbath t-shirt).

I will probably get an extra TTM-18 and have the LED Arc put in to shine through this, so I guess the MC would be better. The Asmus Sabbath decal looks solid and probably won't allow the Arc to glow through it.

Sallah

I just want the Black Sabbath decal or just a picture I can reduce to 1/6 and make my own iron-on. I already have everything TT body, Mech test Tony Stark head, Batman Rises black shoes, t-shirt with darker long sleeves and jeans.

Having a hard tme picking between the Asmus and the MC version. I like the price, undershirt, and bracelets of the Asmus... But everything else looks better on the MC version (especially the "wear" on the Sabbath t-shirt).

I will probably get an extra TTM-18 and have the LED Arc put in to shine through this, so I guess the MC would be better. The Asmus Sabbath decal looks solid and probably won't allow the Arc to glow through it.

Sallah

Yeah, Im having the same problem.., because the bracelet is an awesome touch for tony stark avengers custom figure., but I think the MC version is more movie accurate than the asmus version.., so I think Im going with the MC version also., but it would be nice to buy both version..

Last edited:
How do the Pampa boots work on the MC version? Do they have foot/ankle pegs? Or are they actual shoes that go over a foot?

My custom Tony is build, a custom Mech Test head (a good one) on a narrow shoulder TT, some odd and end clothes, and a pair of Batman DX12 shoes. He looks far, but something is off and I can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, Im having the same problem.., because the bracelet is an awesome touch for tony stark avengers custom figure., but I think the MC version is more movie accurate than the asmus version.., so I think Im going with the MC version also., but it would be nice to buy both version..

I ended up going with the MC myself. I could probably make my own bracelet things... And he only wears them for a very short time in the film anyway.

Here's hoping it ships soon!

Sallah

I am sure I saw this in 1/6 was I dreaming or does it exist ?

stark.jpg

Back