Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it comes with the bracelets, it would be sweet to set it up with a hand holding a drinking glass. ;)

Stark-missing-chest-ring.jpg

"Since it comes with the bracelets, it would be sweet to set it up with a hand holding a drinking glass. ;)"

Aye, that'd be pretty epic me thinks.
-joe-

I'm tempted to put a custom together and get the MC Toys outfit too. Might as well wait to see what it's like in-hand first.

hey guys how to custom Tony Stark ? just buy TTM19 body figure and the costume rite ? i never done any custom. new to this hobby :D

^i'm in the same situation, what's the best body for a tony stark custom? Need one to work with the head that will come with the MKVII.

The head that comes with the Mark VII has a neck so the TTM-19 wouldn't work very well without lots of work. a narrow shoulder True type would be your best bet. you might luck out and be able to pop the Mark VII right onto that body, but there is a chance the ball joint might be different like Red Skull and DX 12.

other then that you would just need the body and costume if you aren't worried about having an arc reactor in his chest.

The head that comes with the Mark VII has a neck so the TTM-19 wouldn't work very well without lots of work. a narrow shoulder True type would be your best bet. you might luck out and be able to pop the Mark VII right onto that body, but there is a chance the ball joint might be different like Red Skull and DX 12.

other then that you would just need the body and costume if you aren't worried about having an arc reactor in his chest.

which model of figure go with Mark IV and mark VI head sir ?

I used a narrow shoulder TT for my Tony custom (Mech Test head), it just makes him look small compared to the muscle bodies.

As for different Stark heads on Ironman armors, it's the neck. Ordinary necks will not fit on Ironman armors (the MKIII Tony head maybe the only exception) so if you're wondering about the MK IV, Avengers MK Sixes, and the future MK VII, if the set comes with a human neck then the head will fit on any TT, but the neck will not, they are make to fit only on Armor bodies.

I had the buy both the MKIV Tony head and neck (Gantry version) for my MKVI, I learned the hard way of only getting the head and using a regular TT neck that it would not work, but until I got the neck in I had no problem with putting the head on a regular neck and putting it on a TT body.

As of now I have my MKIII Tony head that came with it, my MKIV Tony head that came with that, and an extra Gantry version MKIV Tony head (which includes head, neck, and armor collar) that I use on my MKVI. I have a “very good” custom Mech Test Tony head (which was already made to fit on HT neck pegs) with a MKIV neck and collar (Gantry version again) that I have for my BD MK III. I haven’t tried to put that on my BD MKIII yet, but I know it’ll fit my MKVI. I’m really waiting to see if I can get up enough money in time to get Iron Monger so the scene I want to set up will work.

I have a fair resin Mech Test Tony custom that I have to use blue tack on for my plain Tony Custom, that’s the one I have the narrow shoulder TT.

are the any cheaper bodies around that will fit the MKVII head neck? I just want one to stand in a normal pose so if i can get a basic body that'll do, don't fancy paying £60+ for TTM18 Narrow shoulder.

Back