Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are the any cheaper bodies around that will fit the MKVII head neck? I just want one to stand in a normal pose so if i can get a basic body that'll do, don't fancy paying £60+ for TTM18 Narrow shoulder.

There are cheaper tru type knockoff bodies on ebay for $20-$25.

could you post a link to one with the right neck connection type for the MKVII head? I don't know what i'm looking for, complete noob with TT bodies, necks etc.

where can i find a good price TTM-19 ? on ebay cost $80-100 -.-'

The knock off bodies should work right off the peg with no modification needed. Just slap the head on with a little glue to the right neck and it will fit right onto the body and be good to go.

Here is mine! Im happy!
IMG_2073.jpg

I'm going to be doing this myself as well....Quick question, will this body also work with Red Skull? Or should I order a different one for that job?

I'm going to be doing this myself as well....Quick question, will this body also work with Red Skull? Or should I order a different one for that job?

I would get a red skull body. The adapter on the neck has a different socket then the standard hot toys body. The other option would be to remove the adapter and replace it with a standard one, which takes work and a bit of skill. If you just want to pop the head on then go with a red skull body.

Looks like Red Skull bodies are about $60, I'd rather do some work to a less expensive body. I'll just head over to that thread and sort through all the posts. Thanks!

Back