Best/top 10 sideshow marvel statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree with you Kibishii. The PF is not my preferred Hulk as well. There are quite a few of us that feel the same way. The PF owners just hate when we say anything negative about the piece. There is no doubt that the statue has a presence about it. However, that face and the stoic/static pose do absolutely nothing for me. The Hulk is sheer rage for me. My statue of him must reflect that.

That being said, there is no denying that it is a well sculpted piece. That is why it will make many of the peeps top 10 list here. Just not mine.

I agree with just about everything you just stated except in regards to the pose. Although I do prefer a raging Hulk pose, I actually don't mind the PF pose. I think BD's upcoming Hulk museum is the perfect representation of the character...the rage in his face and even though it's a museum pose, it looks as if he's flexing on someone or about to smash some sh** up! Going back to the PF, it is def a great great sculpt and obviously the size is nice, but the face is just something I can't force myself to be happy about. I'm sure it pleases the hell out of the classic/retro Hulk fans though!

captain america pf
venom comq
spiderman comq
wolverine pf
Hulk pf

well those are my favorite

Ah mary jane
Ah mystique
Mb scarlett witch
Mb psylocke
Ah black queen
Ah rogue
Mb cloak & dagger
Ah she hulk

I have Ah lara on pre so where she will be on the list i will see:)

1)Doom PF (No debate)
2)Gambit PF (Pure Awesomeness)
3)Punisher Comiquette (Badass)
4)Captain America PF (Timeless)
5)Spider-Man Comiquette (Better than PF)
6)Iron Man Comiquette (Non-Recast Version) Hehe
7)Emma Frost Comiquette (Oozing sexiness)
8)Ms Marvel PF (Confident/Fearless)
9)Wolverine PF (Yes, over Comiquette)
10)Rogue PF (Yep. Non _____*ED Up version) Hahaha

Ah mary jane
Ah mystique
Mb scarlett witch
Mb psylocke
Ah black queen
Ah rogue
Mb cloak & dagger
Ah she hulk

I have Ah lara on pre so where she will be on the list i will see:)

I think the AH Lara comiquette is one of the best statue ever made. The detail is unsurpassed.

Last edited:
1. Wolverine CM EX
2. White Queen CM
3. Venom CM
4. Spiderman PF
5. Wolverine PF EX
6. Psylocke CM
7. Doctor Doom PF EX
8. Gambit PF EX
9. Black Widow PF
10. Invisible Woman CM

Which is better in terms of detail, colors, craftsmanship, etc?

Spiderman Comiquette or Venom Comiquette?

I would say Venom. He's awesome, scary and massive. The other thing is that, while Spider Man is awesome, you have to be careful to find one that has nicely painted lines. There were a lot that were sloppy, where as I have never seen a bad Venom, ever.

Here is the List:

1 Green Hulk PF
2 Grey Hulk PF
3 Dr Doom PF
4 Captain America PF
5 Thor PF
6 Captain America 1:1 Bust
7 Red Skull PF
8 Juggernaut Maquette
9 Man-Thing Comiquette
10 Abomination PF

Honorable Mention: Gambit PF, Hulk vs Spiderman Dio, Skaar, and Venom 1:1 Bust.

Future list contenders: Hawkeye PF and maybe Avengers Hulk Maquette

That is the list and I am sticking to it. No extra points given to exclusives unless they were totally different ie Grey / Green Hulk.

ok so much for the SKAAAAAAAAAAAr hype, it took someone on the 5th page to mention it and that too he doesnt have it in hand,
no not even BODIE mentions it :nana:

ms marvel
she hulk

gets my first two picks. the rest is all under these two.

i dont have 10, but i like the Grey Hulk Pf the most
from the ones i have spidey is no.1
Hulk comiq
she hulk, etc

dont have 10 of them to rate

i dont have 10, but i like the Grey Hulk Pf the most
from the ones i have spidey is no.1
Hulk comiq
she hulk, etc

dont have 10 of them to rate

yeah, she hulk is so under rated because she is not as popular. seems like most people are voting as what are the most rare expensive statues instead of what is thier favorite sculpts. that she hulk and ms marvel scuplts wow I those will be my last two to go if I must sell. well got to say my rogue is not perfect. but I still love it as well. How can a collection not have rogue.:1-1:

yeah, she hulk is so under rated because she is not as popular. seems like most people are voting as what are the most rare expensive statues instead of what is thier favorite sculpts. that she hulk and ms marvel scuplts wow I those will be my last two to go if I must sell. well got to say my rogue is not perfect. but I still love it as well. How can a collection not have rogue.:1-1:

yup apart from hulk and spidey most of my pf and comiq collection is centered around marvel ladies

Based on what I have and not in any order:

Diablo III Overthrown Barbarian
Hulk PF
Spiderman Comiquette
Ms. Marvel PF
Skaar PF
Rogue PF
Gambit PF
She Hulk PF

And soon, Batman PF & Joker PF( I know, they're not Marvel ;P).

Last edited:
Don't know about top 10 but my personal Fav are

Spiderman Comiquette
Black Cat PF
Silver Surfer Comiquette
Ms Marvel PF
She-Hulk PF
Skaar PF
Spidey Vs Hulk Diorama
Beast Comiquette
Gambit PF
Psylocke Comiquette