Best/top 10 sideshow marvel statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great list but how can you not have the Cap included in the top 10 but make mention of the Hobgoblin...... Steve Rogers would want you to reconsider

I've never seen the Cap PF personally...I was going off mainly what I have actually seen in person or own. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love Hobgoblin!

I've never seen the Cap PF personally...I was going off mainly what I have actually seen in person or own. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love Hobgoblin!

Believe me if you see him, he'll be on your list

He's my personal favourite PF which I own

Ha ha...I'll give Cap an honourable mention! I also like the grey hulk PF, but I've never seen that in person either

Yeah I've never seen either the Green or Grey Hulk PF's in person. I really wanted the Green Hulk PF for quite awhile but now were getting a P.Halk PF & with new Green, Grey & Red Hulk's in the works, it's probably best to just wait for them.

Doc Doom PF
Gambit PF
Venom Comiquette
Carnage Comiquette
X-men Dio 1
Skaar PF
PSylocke Comiquette
Punisher Comiquette
Wolverine vs Sabretooth Dio
Red Skull PF

You can add Deadpool to this list now. It turned out amazing.

Yeah I think he'll make my list for now.

Doom PF
Spiderman Comiquette
Hulk PF
Thor PF
Captain America PF
Gambit PF
Skaar PF
Iron Man Mark VI Maquette
Venom Comiquette
Deadpool PF

But soon Galactus Maquette will replace Deadpool PF.

Yeah I think he'll make my list for now.

Doom PF
Spiderman Comiquette
Hulk PF
Thor PF
Captain America PF
Gambit PF
Skaar PF
Iron Man Mark VI Maquette
Venom Comiquette
Deadpool PF

But soon Galactus Maquette will replace Deadpool PF.

We literally have the same exact list in different order with the exception of my wolverine CQ in place of DP but DP wasn't out yet. Solid list man. I completely concur with your thoughts :hi5:

1. Captain America PF EX
2. Gambit PF
3. Ironman Mark VI Maquette
4. Skarr PF EX
5. Doom PF
6. Venom CQ
7. Thor PF EX
8. Grey Hulk PF
9. Wolverine CQ
10. Spidey CQ original

Only picked from pieces I've actually seen or own. I feel that its hard to make a decision unless you have actually seen the sculpt firsthand. I'm sure that some of these spots will be replaced in the next year or so...

We literally have the same exact list in different order with the exception of my wolverine CQ in place of DP but DP wasn't out yet. Solid list man. I completely concur with your thoughts :hi5:

I guess we have a similiar taste :hi5:

Btw I didn't put my list in order, it will be tough to rank them.

Looking forward to get Galactus Maquette, Gladiator Hulk and Apocalypse PF, which I am sure they will change my list :)

I guess we have a similiar taste :hi5:

Btw I didn't put my list in order, it will be tough to rank them.

Looking forward to get Galactus Maquette, Gladiator Hulk and Apocalypse PF, which I am sure they will change my list :)

Yep you bet. I just got my billing notice for Galactus last week. It appears that shipping starts on the 5th so he'll be here very soon. I can't wait.. Gladiator Hulk is my most anticipated pre-order by far... Long ways out for him though but plenty of great statues coming in between.... Bats, Supes, Punisher to name a few! It's going to be a great year for SS collectors most definitely

Yep you bet. I just got my billing notice for Galactus last week. It appears that shipping starts on the 5th so he'll be here very soon. I can't wait.. Gladiator Hulk is my most anticipated pre-order by far... Long ways out for him though but plenty of great statues coming in between.... Bats, Supes, Punisher to name a few! It's going to be a great year for SS collectors most definitely

Gladiator Hulk is my most anticipated PF. When I 1st see the pictures of that that I was :horror I'm still :horror when I see that now.

It's definitely a great time to be a Marvel & DC fan with what all you & Mamba mentioned & then there's also the new Hulks & the new Doom PF in the works :panic:

Gladiator Hulk is my most anticipated PF. When I 1st see the pictures of that that I was :horror I'm still :horror when I see that now.

It's definitely a great time to be a Marvel & DC fan with what all you & Mamba mentioned & then there's also the new Hulks & the new Doom PF in the works :panic:

Good to hear someone else is just as eagerly anticipating the hulk as much as i am. Add Jean Grey, Cap, and red skull to the list while were at it.... the list goes on. . So much to be excited for in the coming year. Im actually a huge halo fan as well. Master chief ships next month i believe. I was lucky enough to get my hands on an ex after they sold out. Im going to need another house just to fit my statues in :thud:

After collecting sideshow figures for 4 years, here is my list (I prefer exclusive versions):

1) Hulk PF (Green and Grey are both incredible)
2) Doctor Doom PF
3) Captain America Comic PF
4) Thor Comic PF
5) Iron Man VI Maquette
6) Ms. Marvel PF
7) Man Thing Comiquette
8) Spider Man Comiquette
9) Abomination PF
10) Black Panther PF / She Hulk PF (tie)

Honorable Mention:
Hulk Vs Spidey Dio
Gambit
Captain America vs Red Skull Dio
Hawkeye PF
Venom Comiquette
Punisher Comiquette
Captain America 1:1 Bust

Updated List:

1) Hulk PF (Green and Grey are both incredible)
2) Spider Man Comiquette
3) Doctor Doom PF
4) Captain America Comic PF
5) Thor Comic PF EX
6) Iron Man VI Maquette
7) Ms. Marvel PF
8) Abomination PF EX
9) Gambit PF EX
10) Hulk Vs Spidey Dio EX
11) Deadpool PF EX
12) Man Thing Comiquette

Back