Best Superhero Movie of all time? (So far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the best Superhero movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing beats STM for me

Love the first one too.... I grab my son and hold him like he's flying while doing my best rendition of the John Williams score.... For me it the first two were the films I loved as a kid, along with Star Wars and Indy.... My brother is about 4 years younger then me so he was into the Batman 1 and 2. I still think it's all about what grabbed your imagination when you were a child.... TDK and Ironman and all the rest are awesome but I don't have that childhood link with them, if that makes sense.

I can't decide and I can't read through this thread to see what has been griped about already. :lol
Spiderman and Spiderman 2 are about the best adaptation of the spirit of the source material as I think we'll get.
Personally, I love X2. I love Hellboy 2. Like Iron Man a LOT.
I don't think I have the perspective to judge Superman, S2. I'm not particularly big S fan but I loved the movies as a kid.
I guess it's Spiderman series for me. Sam Raimi gets it.
Guess I decided...

Sin City, 300, and Watchmen are the most faithful. Iron Man is the best reimagining and has best new costuming with the first Spiderman a close second. Superman is likely to hold the most nostalgia for me personally, although 2 is good as well.

How the hell did Ghostrider make the list? :lol

BATMAN 1989...where the Joker laughs, and Batman doesn't have a cold.

keaton-nicholson-batman-1989.jpg

Enjoyed Iron Man and loved Spiderman 1...didn't care for TDK

Batman shouldn't even count because he has no super powers. Spiderman, Superman & Xmen are real superheros. Fireballs, Web Shooting & Flying are alot harder to adapt to film.:rotfl:rotfl

No.
That whole "evaporate the the water and release the fear toxin" plot was almost as bad as Magneto thinking he could turn everyone into to Mutants in X1. :yuck

Mine:

01) Watchmen
02) The Dark Knight
03) V for Vendetta

Those are my top three.

Batman Begins.

It captured everything that is great about the character, as well as what is universal to not only the rote points of description, but the atmosphere of Bruce Wayne's persona. That's more intangible, and I'm not going to bother attempting to define it, but as far as I'm concerned, it is the only movie ever that accurately represented Batman. It echoed Year One to a large degree, but I think Legends of the Dark Knight is a title where the similarities are far more abundant.

TDK was an extension of what Begins accomplished, and was a phenomenal film in its own right, but the lack of focus on Batman (which incidentally, is exactly what tends to happen in any comic involving the Joker) made it less of a Batman film. Even though it was far more complex, and far more ambitious, it wasn't as concise. I don't see that as much a sign that Batman was neglected as it was that emphases on other characters were an interference. But the problem character in that regard wasn't the Joker, it was Rachel Dawes. I don't see how the man could ever have been in love with a girl like her, but that could just be me. The Batman I consider to be the greatest superhero ever has much better taste.

Batman Begins.

It captured everything that is great about the character, as well as what is universal to not only the rote points of description, but the atmosphere of Bruce Wayne's persona. That's more intangible, and I'm not going to bother attempting to define it, but as far as I'm concerned, it is the only movie ever that accurately represented Batman. It echoed Year One to a large degree, but I think Legends of the Dark Knight is a title where the similarities are far more abundant.

TDK was an extension of what Begins accomplished, and was a phenomenal film in its own right, but the lack of focus on Batman (which incidentally, is exactly what tends to happen in any comic involving the Joker) made it less of a Batman film. Even though it was far more complex, and far more ambitious, it wasn't as concise. I don't see that as much a sign that Batman was neglected as it was that emphases on other characters were an interference. But the problem character in that regard wasn't the Joker, it was Rachel Dawes. I don't see how the man could ever have been in love with a girl like her, but that could just be me. The Batman I consider to be the greatest superhero ever has much better taste.

^^^ Nice. I still put both together though.

I can't sit thru TDK in one shot, I get bored and the action scenes...well....kinda......stink :dunno

I prefer BB over TDK :dunno

Batman Begins.

I still prefer BB over TDK as well. BB is my all-time favorite comic movie and also one of my all-time favorite movies, period.

Back