Best Superhero Movie of all time? (So far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the best Superhero movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Completely forgot there was a Meteor man movie, I remember I saw it when I was younger, but I completely erased everything about that movie from my memory LOL, I vaguely remember seeing it, but I completely forgot it. haha, if only I could do that now with other movies

For most of my life I held Donner's Superman to be the top of the pile. Of course, for most of my life its only competition was its own sequels and the Burton/Shumacher Bat films.

Summer of '08 changed that completely with not one but 3 movies that I think topped it - Iron Man, Dark Knight, and Hellboy 2 (and to be fair, Incredible Hulk was pretty fun, too).

Dark Knight wins it in my book, but Iron Man is not far behind.

The fact that the Incredible Hulk has more votes than Superman 2 makes this poll laughable at best....

I kneel before Zod, but otherwise Superman 2 is a very flawed film. Tons of cheese which, at the time (and at that age), weren't as bad as they are now. I remember for a long time S2 was rated higher than the first, but I find that position indefensible now. While I would probably not put Incredible Hulk over S2, it isn't as laughable as you believe.

Hellboy 2, though not a conventional superhero, is one of the most fun and enjoyable comic book films ever

i really wish they did Hellboy 3, Guillermo Del Toro really owns the fans a third movie after ending the second one that way,
i mean, of course he doesnt really own to do anything but I really really really wish they did H3, it would be so sweet

No stupid polls for me.

Superman 1978
Batman 1989
Blade 1998
Daredevil 2003
Hellboy 2004
Batman Begins 2005
Superman Returns 2006
Iron Man 2008
Captain America: The First Avenger 2011.

The best.

Back