Best PF of the Year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best Premium Format of 2009/

• Total voters
Berserker has an easy lead among the others. I know that there are a couple of PFs I forgot to mention and that some will still come out but so far these are the ones I thought would have a chance to win Best PF of 2009.

I have to say though that the more I look at Leonidas, the more I like it. it is so well sculpted and the head with the helmet is a must have. I'm surprised it is second to last.

So far Hellboy and T-800 are tied with 2nd place and Conan comes close third. My picks were Berserker, Hellboy and Patient Zero because of the pose and the detail. Arnie would have been my 3rd choice if wasn't for the body proportions, but it takes 1st place in likeness.

none of the above, the years not even over yet...where's mystique in that list? she's the only one i bought this year...but i'm a marvel freak.

I would have to go with.
1. Berserker
2. PZ
3. Abomination

I never really had any intention on getting into the LOTR line but the
Berserker changed that for me it is truly a stunning statue.
PZ and Abomination were very close basically tied, they are both amazingly done.
Hellboy and Leonidas are both great also. I consider these 5 my must
own list.

As far as ex. I think that Leonidas wins that category. His helmet is a must.

Berserker and leonidas for me! Even though i have yet to receive them lol.

The King is waiting for collection at the customs.. berserker yet to be shipped!

1. Uruk-Hai Berserker EX
2. Hellboy 2
3. The Abomination/Conan (tie)

I really dig the Leonidas PF, but felt the pose was not as dynamic as it could have been. You have his snarling face with exposed teeth ("THIS IS SPARTA"), but he has a static standing pose.

none of the above, the years not even over yet...where's mystique in that list? she's the only one i bought this year...but i'm a marvel freak.
I can't believe I totally forgot about the Mystique PF. :banghead I'll have to place her in the top spot with Slave Leia in second. :D

By December I think I will do another poll but I think Berserker is definitely the best of this year, with Hellboy and T-800 coming second and third, despite of the popularity of Patient Zero. I think that was more to do with the edition size than anything else, although it is a beautiful piece. I think Conan could have been the best, but many people had a problem with the paint job.

Cheers

Bear

Hellboy II without question - everything is in his favor, action pose, great exclusive, intricate belt details, great portrait!!! No doubt, Hellboy!

Back