Best jabba ever ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Jabba is the Best for You?

• Attakus

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • GentleGiant

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Sideshow

Votes: 96 85.7%

• Total voters
Sideshows. I always thought the GG piece looked goofy. Somethings wrong in his face, he looks like the "stoned" Jabba, while SS Jabba looks more calm and menacing, like he did in ROTJ. Like a fat slug who has his little ants running around him doing his bidding. The attakus looks like crap.

I agree. The other two Jabbas look sick, and I mean that in the real sense of the work. GG's look like he as already puked on himself :yuck

Can't do this with anything but Sideshow's Jabba :rock

5.jpg

Still like Sideshow's best... looks the most accurate. Also, being 1/6 it fits my collecting.

here here !!!!
im a jabba fan myself and looked at the options (pictures) of the various offerings and had to go with sideshow's. all three versions have their own plus's but sideshows had the overall & like GB said it fits in with most of my collection scale.

Sideshow, but this thread has made me want to get a mint/complete original '83 Kenner version for some reason... (if someone can help with that, please PM me!)

Sideshow's Jabba is not just the best Jabba, its the best in the SW 1/6th line too.:wacky

Sideshow, but this thread has made me want to get a mint/complete original '83 Kenner version for some reason... (if someone can help with that, please PM me!)

Check eBay, I've seen them out there before. It's really cool having Sideshow's and the '83 Kenner. What's sad, however, is that the '83 Kenner is Kenner/Hasbro's best Jabba ever still, they did like 4 different ones in the past 10 years and they all fall short of the 1983 figure, what's up with that.

I wanted the attakus Jabba set for so long, but the price was ALOT
Then I saw Jabba from SS and it blew me away with detail and cost (sure it is vinyl), but man it is sweet.
Now that I look at attakus, it looks like he was dropped on his head.

What difference does it make what it's made of? I'd rather have something made of PVC that actually looks like the character than something made of porcelain that doesn't. Plus, it's a lot cheaper. I don't see the downside here.

Back