Best GI Joe Sub Group?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Joe Sub Group...Vote now!

• Total voters
Marauders have the worst paint combo in the history of G.I.*JOE.

ORing+Slaughters+Marauders.jpg

Yuck

Eh, I didn't think they looked as bad as Python Patrol, I still don't get the appeal of them with the neon yellow. I only liked the PP Officer and Viper.
But Marauders had the best tank ever in GI Joe, the Equalizer was awesome, better then the Warthog or Hiss.

Marauders are glorious in their ugliness. I love the python and tiger force stuff too.

Dreadnoks get my vote of those listed.

Last edited:
The Oktober Guard would top my list: Brekhov, Daina, Horror Show, Sturmovik, Schrage, and Dragonsky.

Of those listed, the Dreadnoks (but I'd only get Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, and (maybe) Monkeywrench...none of the later ones). I'd also buy an Iron Grenadier...but not a whole IG sub-faction. Wouldn't really want any "repaints."

I guess I should have put in the vote Slaughter's Renegades since thats the pic I put up. I wasn't really thinking about it or analyzing as hard as you must be.

Again, if you don't like it, just start your own poll.

Maybe I will, HMPH! "Do you think Niltusk should remake his poll thread? 'Yes, I want him to hate me' or 'No, he's my black Jesus!'" :nana:

Maybe I will, HMPH! "Do you think Niltusk should remake his poll thread? 'Yes, I want him to hate me' or 'No, he's my black Jesus!'" :nana:

Make two man. One for the good guys, one for the bad guys. Give the people a little more choice. :clap

Back