Best GI Joe Sub Group?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Joe Sub Group...Vote now!

• Total voters

Niltusk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Slaughter's Marauders
GIJoeMaraudersLoose2.jpg

Zartan & Family with Dreadnoks
attachment.php

Destro's Grenadiers
DSCN1640.jpg

Cobraaaa...LA!
8165397997_f816618171_z.jpg

Damn, that's a tough poll with considering all the aforementioned groups. Can you sneak in an "all" vote.

I like how you excluded the eco-warriors, street fighters, battle force 2000, tiger force, and all the ninja squads. :lol

Damn, that's a tough poll with considering all the aforementioned groups. Can you sneak in an "all" vote.

I like how you excluded the eco-warriors, street fighters, battle force 2000, tiger force, and all the ninja squads. :lol

I tried sticking to 80's groups and groups that weren't mainly just repaints otherwise I would have put Python, Tiger, et. al in. I have a feeling Zartan + Dreadnoks is going to be the most popular regardless, just wanted to test that theory. :lol

Chose Marauders by default, but WTF, :thwak

No Night Force, Battle Force 2000, Python Patrol, Tiger Force, Ninja Force (for the newbs), ?! :tap

Chose Marauders by default, but WTF, :thwak

No Night Force, Battle Force 2000, Python Patrol, Tiger Force, Ninja Force (for the newbs), ?! :tap

I could have put BF2K in here if I'd thought of them, but the others didn't fit the criteria I was trying to use as I posted above to avoid putting in 10 sub groups.

Plus, give me a break, its not like I'm OSCORP or NOVA and make 50 polls a month, this was my first one. :lol

If I could edit it, I'd add others that people think would be popular or someone could start a new more comprehensive one, I wouldn't be offended.

Mine is Slaughter's Marauders. I'd probably pick the Python Patrol if they were an option.

I collect PP stuff, but they didn't fit the criteria. In the 80s they were 5 or 6 repaints, no characters, just troopers, so I didn't consider them a sub group just a specialty squad.

Speaking of BATTLE FORCE 2000 . . .

I would like to see them revisited and given the improved articulation/design treatment like the 25th & 30th Anniversary figures, but have all six characters sold as a boxed set and possibly have the vehicles done up as a convention exclusive or mail away offer.

Speaking of BATTLE FORCE 2000 . . .

I would like to see them revisited and given the improved articulation/design treatment like the 25th & 30th Anniversary figures, but have all six characters sold as a boxed set and possibly have the vehicles done up as a convention exclusive or mail away offer.

As long as they made them readily available. I'm tired of Ex vehicles that are 200 bucks resale 10 minutes after they were supposed to go on sale.

I chose Marauders, because the sub group of the Renegades is currently part of it.

Cobra La gets my bad guy vote.

Zartan's Clan byyyyyyyyy FAR.

Great idea for a poll though.
For anyone else who picks something other than the Dreadknoks, maybe you should go back to collecting Barbies. :nana:

Or Star Wars figures...... :monkey1

I chose Marauders, because the sub group of the Renegades is currently part of it.

Cobra La gets my bad guy vote.

:monkey2

You just gave me a better idea, I should have done 2 polls, one with Cobra sub groups, one with Joe sub groups... that probably would have been better and given a better selection.

bleh, I'm such a poll noob. :lol

Zartan's Clan byyyyyyyyy FAR.

Great idea for a poll though.
For anyone else who picks something other than the Dreadknoks, maybe you should go back to collecting Barbies. :nana:

Or Star Wars figures...... :monkey1

Dreadnoks are cool, if your into gay bikers.

I could have put BF2K in here if I'd thought of them, but the others didn't fit the criteria I was trying to use as I posted above to avoid putting in 10 sub groups.

Plus, give me a break, its not like I'm OSCORP or NOVA and make 50 polls a month, this was my first one. :lol

If I could edit it, I'd add others that people think would be popular or someone could start a new more comprehensive one, I wouldn't be offended.

But your reason for leaving the other groups out was cheap repaints and as we see here:

Marauders have the worst paint combo in the history of G.I.*JOE.

ORing+Slaughters+Marauders.jpg

Yuck

The Marauders fit that bill perfectly and quite ugly. :lol

But your reason for leaving the other groups out was cheap repaints and as we see here:

The Marauders fit that bill perfectly and quite ugly. :lol

I guess I should have put in the vote Slaughter's Renegades since thats the pic I put up. I wasn't really thinking about it or analyzing as hard as you must be.

Again, if you don't like it, just start your own poll.

Back