BEST DECKARD FIGURE EVER thanx to kind eBayers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
There's a whole bunch of incredibly talented artists/painters here.
Just head to the customizing section and take your pic!
Dark Artist, Customikey, Figuremaster Les, Darren Carnall and plenty others that I'm forgetting...

i just got mine today. box was battered. the sideshow body it was transferred to is horrible and crooked. but i'm glad i have the figure - it's so cool. plan to move it to a truetype (if the pants aren't too short as they are for deckard) and get the frontline batty head on there. should make for a cool set.

Coooooll. Any pics EightSamurai? If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pick it up for? Im desperate for a Roy but not $400 worth of desperate.

i can snap some for you now - gotta warn you though - my camera is crap. and my photography skills are even worse. the total was $85 + $35 shipping to the UK. but bare in mind, mine is used and not in the best condition. i wouldn't ever pay $400 for it. if you're not too fussed about the coat, i'd pick up some trousers and a shirt and just get the frontline head (which is just unbelievable) and make your own. pics in a few...

CIMG2626.jpg

CIMG2627.jpg

CIMG2628.jpg

CIMG2629.jpg

and the frontline head:
CIMG2630.jpg

hope this helps. told you my shots are crapola.

Wow. Thanks eithsamurai. Sorry I have taken a while to respond. Been away on holidays. This just confirms, I gotta get myself a Batty. Nexus 6 rock:joy

This thread has so much cool info and pics, wish we could have it as an official thread or something (is there an official thread?)

I've been thinking alot lately about trying another Deckard, I custom-made mine years ago & I've gotten alot better @ painting and weathering. Maybe I'll do some touch-up work on Batty & Deckard....

Until Sideshow finally gets a license, I don't think there can be an "official thread". :/

Guys I am desperate for a complete Roy Batty Andoid Hunter. I have also posted in the wanted section (sorry) but was hoping to specifically get your guys attention. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Had a go at painting the andriod hunter head today,really could not get it looking good. Got everything ready for this figure except a decent scuplt, put the outfit onto a hot toys body and its looking good.

Just wanted to share my repainted Deckard (Android Hunter V3):

DSCN4131.jpg

I think the hair and eyebrows turned out a bit too dark, so I'll be fixing that. I also want to get better buttons for the coat. Otherwise, he's as good as I wished for.

EDIT: And yes, I do have to get a different stand for him...

Back