BEST DECKARD FIGURE EVER thanx to kind eBayers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man. the seller had transferred it over to a sideshow body as well which is cool, but he'll tower over deckard now. emailed lonnie at the h2creative address but no reply as yet. can't wait to get that batty hs and put it with the spenser head deckard.

I'm planning on switching my Android Hunter over to a Sideshow once I get the head back from being repainted. Already have the Batty switched over so they'll look better together.

Well, I just paid for lonnie's head. I may just go for hot toys bodies on both figs seeing as the neck posts don't have any holes drilled as yet. did either of you have problems getting the deckard clothes on the SS bodies? usually dragon stuff is way too small for hot toys or sideshow bodies. maybe it's the shoulders.

Hi guys, Im new here and I know this is probably not the spot to introduce myself, so I'll cut straight to the point!

I've just received a Android Hunter Deckard and was wondering whats the best method for removing the head. This is probably a really dumb ass question, but I don't want to damage the figure in any way.

Also, anyone know where to get a descent head scult for this figure.

Appreciate any feedback or thoughts. Thanks guys - loving this place!

welcome minigt. a hairdryer or boiling water will get it all soft and it will pop off very easily. theres a few good heads out there. all with each of there own strong points. spenser on here does a great sculpt. frontline headsculpt is good too. but the nose is alittle long

This is probably my favorite thread at this board. We definitely need to keep it going and keep the info flowing. I'm still really wanting to get both of Spenser's heads (Deckard & Rachael) sometime in the future. Also, I hope we get an update on Roy one of the days *hint*hint*

To be honest abake, Im not sure which version I have. I came with two heads, but I beleive there are three versions???? Any help would be appreciated.

I agree with die - loving this thread!

looks like the ebay seller who sold me my batty was a deadbeat after all. i don't think he's going to send it. tracking number doesn't work and he's not answering his emails. i wanted a batty.... :monkey2

The version that came with two heads is Version 3 I think.
Anyway, one of the heads is a very good Deckard sculpt, it's just buried under an extremely crappy paint job.
I think there are some pics on this thread. I'll try to look them up.

EDIT: Damn sorry to hear about your bad experience eightsamurai!

Here's the pic that convinced me of getting the V3 Deckard figure:

deckardbeforeafter2.jpg

I got it from the OSW forums, the repaint is by "Mark Hazard".
I think he also posted it here, but I'm not sure.

Hope he doesn't mind.

Anyway, that gives you an idea of what lurks underneath that horrible paint job...

I'm actually getting my V3 head repainted by Josh as we speak... after seeing the above picture I knew it was time to get it fixed. Always thought it was an okay likeness, but after seeing that repaint I knew it could be stellar :rock

That's incredible! I've got that version 3 head that came on my "Android Hunter". I am going to try and repaint it sometime too.

The CRM version is also well sculpted - would love to see a repaint of that one

Mindbook had one he made with his realistic skin technique of the CRM... looked really good. Although for my money I still think the repainted V3 looks the best, but I'm probably biased as thats what I'll have :lol

I love that repaint too... Really shows the strength of that headsculpt. I'm really excited to be painting this up for Joseph. And it makes me want to track down the figure for myself. :lol

Back