Best deal you've found...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grabbed a HT Bank Robber Joker off ebay using the "Best Offer" option for $135.00 shipped. Now I just have to wait for it to ship in January.

Got a Lord of Darkness on the way for $238 shipped and a Grey Hulk signed by sculpter that I just bought from Rory for $1300:monkey3

Well it's probably not that big of a deal, but it's the cheapest I've gotten a Statue for. I got the Wonder Woman Museum Quality Statue for $255 at my LCS.

...that's right FREE. i need some deals like that since i've paid dearly for some other items that i gotten also.

I don't have nearly as large as a collection as others here, but I thought it was awsome that I ended up getting that Logan PF for free. You can tell the claws were broken because at the base where the claws meet the hand, you can see where it was glued, but you have to really look to see it. I will keep watching eBay to see if I can catch an awsome deal on a Thing EX PF

I don't have nearly as large as a collection as others here, but I thought it was awsome that I ended up getting that Logan PF for free. You can tell the claws were broken because at the base where the claws meet the hand, you can see where it was glued, but you have to really look to see it. I will keep watching eBay to see if I can catch an awsome deal on a Thing EX PF

same here, i know that some are damaged but since all i'm going to do is look at and admire them it really doesn't bother me at all. glad to see someone else got something out of these damn shipping companies, it pisses me off that they keep breaking my sht.

keep looking you'll get a Thing for cheap soon or later.
cheers
:peace

I got the Wonder Woman 1/4 statue for $221.00 at the Urban Collector. Retail $299.00 I also got the Super Elite Batmobile for $189 at Precision Diecast. Retail about $279.00.

I'm a COLLECTOR, so I buy to collect, which is to say, to add to my own collection for my own enjoyment. As a collector, I try to live by the golden rule, and treat others the way I want to be treated. I want great deals on stuff, and I know others want the same, so it would be hypocritical of me to make others pay more for something when I certainly wouldn't want to for me. I like to make money doing things I'm really proud of. As Dr. William W. Deming has said, pride in work is the real motivator for greater performance. Money is not a motivator. Dr. Deming was responsible for giving the Japanese the ideas necessary to turn them from decimated from World War 2 to being a world economic power.
I love my Wonder Woman statue, and the Super Elite Batmobile. They are awesome. The sculpt by Andy Berkowitz on the WW is awesome. As a side note, I saw the WW statue at Statue Toys for $189, but I heard some people have problems with them. Once again, WW is a great piece, and I am thrilled about it.

Got wolverine vs sabretooth diorama for $400 at ebay and Hulk PF at $300 thru retail. Simply love them.

I got an ANH Obi Wan for $49.99 at Amazon a couple weeks ago. Very nice. I figured it was a good price.

Back