Best deal you've found...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
remember this one? best deal I've ever gotten...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/N98-97Qf63U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/N98-97Qf63U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That was definitely a steal! Congratulations again!

Your mom got you that for Christmas or you got that for your Mom? :confused

Damn foreigners and their piss-poor english.

c'mon now "for my mums".........sounds more like yur reading error buddy :emperor

Hmm...

- HT Rocky/Drago/Clubber lot for $150 shipped from someone on here.
- HT Robocop 3 w/flight pack MIB for $75 at a toy show.
- HT BD ED-209 MIB for $105 dlvd from some website.
- (2) DCD Mignola Batman statues for $55 each from LCS.
- Freddy PF for $58.50 from Sideshow thanks to Spook '07 discount, $1 shipping and $100 GC...

As a reward for my frequent purchases, I got a numberless Grey Hulk vs. Spidey diorama and a numberless Cap vs Red Skull exclusive diorama for $1050 shipped, an exclusive Spidey PF for $250 shipped, AND a 1:1 IM bust coming for $400 shipped :D

As a reward for my frequent purchases, I got a numberless Grey Hulk vs. Spidey diorama and a numberless Cap vs Red Skull exclusive diorama for $1050 shipped, an exclusive Spidey PF for $250 shipped, AND a 1:1 IM bust coming for $400 shipped :D

How did you land an IM Bust for that cheap? Reward points. Cause no way a business would make money off that price.

i saw a story back there about an insurance claim and i completely forgot about my insurance claim story.

well i purchased 8 lsb's, 3 alien dios, 3 spideyIII statues, 3 archives sets, and 5 spidey/venom bust off of a fellow freak. well by the time they arrived about 1/2 had some sort of damage, rangeing from slight scratches to breakage.
after ups got done with the claim, they paid for the whole shippment plus shipping and brokerage charges i paid.

and in the end they let me keep everything, and after a little repairing here and there, most pieces you can't even tell they were damaged.
sure they may not be worth alot for resale, but i got about $2500 worth of stuff for free in the end, and it still looks great on display.

that's right FREE. i need some deals like that since i've paid dearly for some other items that i gotten also.

Back