Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 'Dark Winter's Knight' snow globe by DC Direct is one of my favourites. I love the subject matter, Bruce visiting his parents' grave. I wish we could get more statues like this instead of the usual moody / action pose.

IMG_0527_343x600.jpg

IMG_1137_400x600.jpg

:clap :clap :clap
Very nice!

Can't seem to get the Batman Inc. pic to load. Here are some others. Noble Collection Dark Knight on Batpod solid bronze, Batman vs. Killer Croc, Batman, Robin and Nightwing custom done by ARh and Peter Rock.

LOL You got it all Tripletn! DC direct statues are getting better these days, very nice!

LOL You got it all Tripletn! DC direct statues are getting better these days, very nice!

You have been a major help, influence, and friend to me in my collecting endeavors Alex. Hold on to your seats, I'm just getting started.

You have been a major help, influence, and friend to me in my collecting endeavors Alex. Hold on to your seats, I'm just getting started.

Now your scaring me!
I cant wait to see the main Grail, the new Sideshow Batman PF! I cant wait to see it in your awesome collection :hi5:

ARH Ultimate Batman 1/5 done in 2008, Batman on Gargoyle 1/4 done by Andre Moonlyte/Pearl Thunder (Blue version), Batman Dead End bust.

A. Bergholz Batman bust, ARh Batman Dead End statue from 2004, N&T Productions Guardian of Gotham "The Second Edition" statue bronzed version.

Batman Begins by Narin, Batman Begins action statue, Batman vs. Bane "Broken Bat", and Batman Begins 1/5 statue from Brazil.

Not my picture, but my statue as painted and photo'd by Randy, AYsculptures Batman 1/5 (Arkham).

Batman on Throne 1/5 with changeout Bruce Wayne head commissioned by Averone in 2011 and sculpted by Gabe Luna. World's Finest Superman/Batman 1/4 by Art Department. These two were originally done as two separate pieces, but this one has a base made for both making it a one of a kind.

I'm currently looking for this Batman 1/5 by Gabe Luna based on Arkham. If anyone finds one let me know.:wave

Now your scaring me!
I cant wait to see the main Grail, the new Sideshow Batman PF! I cant wait to see it in your awesome collection :hi5:

Alex, are you going to SDCC this summer? I'm gonna try to get a pass this year. If so, we should finally say hello in person.

imo i havent seen a bad batman statue. dont get me wrong maybe 1 or 2 but, most of them look great. some of my fav are the black and white statues........now to just have someone put them in 1/4 scale then we are really talking. :yess:

imo i havent seen a bad batman statue. dont get me wrong maybe 1 or 2 but, most of them look great. some of my fav are the black and white statues........now to just have someone put them in 1/4 scale then we are really talking. :yess:

There are currently 50 Batman Black and White statue in the line. I have the complete line so far. At 1/4 scale they wouldn't be affordable, and would take up too much space. The line woud've ended long ago. Nice idea, but not practical for that line.

Batman on Throne 1/5 with changeout Bruce Wayne head commissioned by Averone in 2011 and sculpted by Gabe Luna. World's Finest Superman/Batman 1/4 by Art Department. These two were originally done as two separate pieces, but this one has a base made for both making it a one of a kind.

I've got the two from the Art Department and they're very nice!

Mr Avi of AY Sculptor, Bat in Cave
Based on the amazing art of Silvestri , this is a 1/5 scale sculpt

The screens actually work , one screen shows the mugshots of all batman's villains and the other one shows maps of gotham

DSC05719_zpsf74a1d2c.jpg

DSC_0035-3_zps3358a957.jpg

DSC05723_zps289b6e2e.jpg

DSC05726_zps84f47d93.jpg

DSC05728_zps7c39ab04.jpg

DSC05729_zps5fa4db35.jpg

DSC05730_zpsb84d92ef.jpg

DSC05732_zpsee03e6a4.jpg

hey, nice thread :D

lots of great Batman stats out there, but yeah, 1st thing that immediately popped into mind is the 1/4 scale museum statue.

actually, there's nothing else aside from that.

oh, and i have this as well, along with Alex (averone). it's also 1/4 in size though i'm saying it's about 1/5.

DSCF6073.jpg

220320101339.jpg

220320101338.jpg

this is the best Batman statue for me. Commission job so it's not mass produced, only 10 made :)

I remember someone showing this off on YouTube & thinking wow.
This & the new SS PF are my 2 favourite Bats. Just hope there's no QC issues when the PF finally gets released :pray:

Back