Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9311.jpg

I know it shouldn't bother me but it does!!!

Can someone please tell me what the hell he is doing with his right arm? Completely ruins the statue IMO.

The arm doesn't bother me as much as the upper abs area...he looks deformed. That being said, I do own the black mini version of this statue.

YEAH! That's the one I was thinking about. He did another one (or several for all I know) that was Bat's in blue and gray. I think those are the BEST Batman statues I've seen and I would absolutely not care if they were PF sizes or not if I could buy them.

I PM'd the guy that did them on Statueforum.com because I noticed he lives in Idaho. No luck though....says he doesn't do them anymore. Probably would have cost me like $500 anyways...oh well.

Yeah ARH did an extremely limited run on these as I missed out on them and have been trying to track one down since. Whenever I did find someone that wanted to sell it, they wanted $600 for it which is more than I would ever consider paying for it despite how much I like it. He's also completed several other characters from the JLA and just recently a couple different versions of Flash. I know a member here named "Averone" has everyone of them including a 1 of a kind Green Lantern statue that fits in with the rest of them. If you go to his thread in the "show your shelves" forum you'll not only see an incredible collection, but see all of these statues.

sf9ijr.jpg

They are all kits done by different guys. The Jim Lee was offered by the same guy who was offering the John Connor sculpt you painted for me. The Frank Miller was offered by a guy over on model-citizens.org by the name of Robb. I can't think off the top of my head who offered the Alex ross version, I'll have to look up my records.

Thanks man, keep my fingers crossed i can still get at least one of them, especially the Jim Lee kit.

wofford29, u know what, i just think they might have overdid Bruce's smirk a bit. in the Alex Ross painting, Bruce wasn't smiling, rather probably thinking back on all his battles and wars with the different enemies and the, well, quite literally, scars that have burned unto him. This is a very well done and dramatic statue, very different from everything else, what with it including the cowl and stuff. it's just the smirk.. :(

awesome stat, especially the Hush Batman "maquette." dang that's good.

:blackbat

Yeah, I think it's the smirk that pushes it in the "gay" direction.

Yeah ARH did an extremely limited run on these as I missed out on them and have been trying to track one down since. Whenever I did find someone that wanted to sell it, they wanted $600 for it which is more than I would ever consider paying for it despite how much I like it. He's also completed several other characters from the JLA and just recently a couple different versions of Flash. I know a member here named "Averone" has everyone of them including a 1 of a kind Green Lantern statue that fits in with the rest of them. If you go to his thread in the "show your shelves" forum you'll not only see an incredible collection, but see all of these statues.

sf9ijr.jpg

Yeah anyone know where this guy lives? :lol

We should raid his house...dibs on the black and gray Batman statue and that big Iron Man (if this is the same guy I'm thinking of!).

anyone know where to get the Alex Ross statue? THat looks great, I always liked the artwork

Back