Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Jesse, how, and where or who do i have to contact to get these statues they are awesome!!

They are all kits done by different guys. The Jim Lee was offered by the same guy who was offering the John Connor sculpt you painted for me. The Frank Miller was offered by a guy over on model-citizens.org by the name of Robb. I can't think off the top of my head who offered the Alex ross version, I'll have to look up my records.

IMG_9311.jpg

Well, be aware I was speaking about the Mike Mingola B&W statue. I have the Koto vinyl statue & I like it a lot.

still my all-time favorite Batman State, closely followed by Batman vs KillerCroc

Kotobukiya: for $90 @ 1/6 scale it's tough to argue.
IMGA0959.jpg

Concerning the MM statue, the fact that Tony C. has suceed to create a sculpt that reflects the exact 2-D style of MM is just Amazing...Kudos to the paint job too.Thats why I like it.

> P1X4R, one of my best ones as well. it's actually my 2nd full scale Batman statues ever. got one with Jim Lee's sig on the box :)

> Mack, did you paint that up or is that PS? i really can't tell!

> Bezzerkerr, i agree. Before i had my Batman on Gargoyle statue, that Koto is my favorite... i still have 2 MISB... :D

IMG_4977-2.jpg

no one seems to be talking about the William Paquet / Simon Bisley Batman on Clocktower statue, w/c was my 2nd Batman FS statue purchase.. paid about $230 for it back then! argh! (pic from my collection is circa 2005, sleeping in its box for now :D)

IMG_5005.jpg

and speaking of Batman statues, this WB Maquette is truly a grail... anyone selling theirs? :D so hard to find one with its original box and w/o any chips or paint cracks.

BatmananimatedWBStoreMaquette-1.jpg

:blackbat

Last edited:
wofford29, u know what, i just think they might have overdid Bruce's smirk a bit. in the Alex Ross painting, Bruce wasn't smiling, rather probably thinking back on all his battles and wars with the different enemies and the, well, quite literally, scars that have burned unto him. This is a very well done and dramatic statue, very different from everything else, what with it including the cowl and stuff. it's just the smirk.. :(

awesome stat, especially the Hush Batman "maquette." dang that's good.

:blackbat

Back