Bespin Luke: The Holy Grail of the SW 12" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like SSC has made my favorite Luke already. Anyway, I'd like to see some other mayor characters coming from SSC before they start doing new versions of an already existing one (I know, Anakin Sith apprentice... but they had to do something for the SDCC).
I like the idea of a Bespin Luke, but really, I'm holding out for a Hoth Leia, a Bespin Lando, C3PO, R2D2, Yoda, Darth Vader, a Stormtrooper, Palpatine, ...

I really want a Bespin Luke eventually, but yeah I agree that it should come later.... once we have at least a few more principal characters... Maybe another year?

He is my second favorite incarnation of Luke and I love what you could do with him... He could be nice and clean, like when he arrives... Or.. he could be all battered and his clothing a little tattered, as it was when the movie ended.

It'll probably be nice and clean, because SSC tends to go with the character as we first see them.. ala ROTS Anakin and Obi. (no burned clothing)

If that is the case... I am going to buy two and customize!! :chew

Nice picture!!:rotfl I agree that Bespin Luke would be a great figure but I much rather have other characters coming before we do another Luke. I mean, we just had another Luke for the PF line. Bring on Fett or Sidious, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!:monkey3

I really hope that the theme for 2007 is ultra-core characters. I'd love to have a Bossk or Hammerhead thrown in there, but we need Bespin Luke, one or two Leias, Padme, Palpatine, suited Darth Vader, Chewie, Yoda, R2 and 3PO! I'd even consider a Stormtrooper to be ultra-core as they're so iconic and can be featured in virtually any OT display assortment.

I was never more into Luke (or any SW character) as a kid as seeing him go up against Vader on the big screen in 1980.

With the 12" version we can get the grey fatigues, classic ANH/ESB saber, another awesome gunbelt and blaster, and hopefully a Mark Hamill likeness equal to or greater than Jedi Luke.

Maybe even a backpack for Yoda as an exclusive (the severed Vader/Luke head would be nice but probably out as a possibility due to the PF).

For the expression I hope they give him either the grim determination when he first lights up against Vader or the "ready for action" look where he's pointing his gun at the camera like on the original action figure card.

I know they just did Dagobah Luke in Premium Format. I know we just got Jedi Luke as a 12". I know many want Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers, etc, first but I don't care. I still want them to do my favorite incarnation of my favorite character absolutely as soon as possible.

BellaNovember021.jpg

I know this is an old thread but considering its one of the first threads I ever created on these boards and my SW "grail" is here I just couldn't resist. :)

Thank you Sideshow! :clap

I honestly cannot understand how LFL can look at Andy's work and find any flaw.

But there's certainly no shortage of stupidity in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back