Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $800 for the XM hoth Luke plus shipping to the uk. The quality of the product is second to none and the packaging is way better than SS. You might say the hoth Luke is expensive but with SS new darth Vader priced at $700 and prices rising quickly I say the hoth Luke is a steal and with a low Es, and the XM maul at $880 is going to be a Grail with only 270 made. I have every SS premium format to date but there's better products coming to the table now by other company's.

I paid $800 for the XM hoth Luke plus shipping to the uk. The quality of the product is second to none and the packaging is way better than SS. You might say the hoth Luke is expensive but with SS new darth Vader priced at $700 and prices rising quickly I say the hoth Luke is a steal and with a low Es, and the XM maul at $880 is going to be a Grail with only 270 made. I have every SS premium format to date but there's better products coming to the table now by other company's.

Agreed 100%. I also got the XM Luke. Fantastic craftmanship and paint. This was my first XM purchase and I am impressed. I wish XM would produce more Star Wars statues than just Luke, Vader, Bobba Fett and Maul. Need Han Solo, Obi-Wan, Leia etc..

Agreed 100%. I also got the XM Luke. Fantastic craftmanship and paint. This was my first XM purchase and I am impressed. I wish XM would produce more Star Wars statues than just Luke, Vader, Bobba Fett and Maul. Need Han Solo, Obi-Wan, Leia etc..

I also have the boba fett and darth maul on preorder. Although XM haven't revealed any new Star Wars statues, you never know what the future will hold. My fingers are crossed.

yeah it sucks IMO.. I have them all hooked up and with Alexa I turn them all on with one command... all the battery operating only statues.. oh well.. they wont get turn on at all..

The outfit looks nice overall in that video but that button clasp at the bottom of the shirt looks like it might bulge a little potentially becoming an eyesore.

The pose doesn't look very natural but that has been beaten to death. The hands and boots look like plastic or something because there appears to be gloss coat on them for some reason? I want to see closer and better pics of the sculpt before making any rash judgements but it looks off to me. When you cover up the outfit and focus on the sculpt only I don't see much Hamill in there right now. They didn't seem to want to highlight it much in that video.

Not impressed at all by that. I wish I'd got the XM Luke, that seems to be the best 1/4 representation of Luke thus far.

Not impressed at all by that. I wish I'd got the XM Luke, that seems to be the best 1/4 representation of Luke thus far.

It is the best by far. Heroes Collectibles still has it, will set you back around a grand. If you have the scratch laying around get it, it's an awesome statue.

yeah it sucks IMO.. I have them all hooked up and with Alexa I turn them all on with one command... all the battery operating only statues.. oh well.. they wont get turn on at all..

Given all the fabric on this piece, you might want to try out using battery eliminators.

I am glad that I went with my gut feeling and didn't preorder this. I really want a 1/4 Bespin Luke, but I was not feeling this. I find the final production piece...lacking.

Hey Mike, you know what would make this pose a whole lot better? If the open left hand was a clinched fist. Man, it would be great if we knew someone who could produce some of those... :monkey3

I might know someone who might take a look :) I let him know :p

I hate statues that aren’t one solid body. Probably just OCD but I just can’t own one.

Its most of the time not possible. There are so many steps involved until you have the final statue.. Sculpting.. printing.. molding.. casting.. ..then shipping too.. its nearly impossible to have a statue in ONE Piece

Its most of the time not possible. There are so many steps involved until you have the final statue.. Sculpting.. printing.. molding.. casting.. ..then shipping too.. its nearly impossible to have a statue in ONE Piece

And I'm sure there are more than a few statues which appear to be whole, but were simply permanently adhered together at the factory, rather then through the use of magnets etc.

And as for 1/2 or 1:1 scale pieces, they will nearly always come in multiple pieces.

Back