Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its most of the time not possible. There are so many steps involved until you have the final statue.. Sculpting.. printing.. molding.. casting.. ..then shipping too.. its nearly impossible to have a statue in ONE Piece

I dont mind if you need to attach hands, arms etc. But personally I just hate when I have two pieces of a torso for a statue.

They changed the official product images to the production statue. The light up saber looks pretty weak, is it not the same tech as their Darth Vader pf?

I'm not crazy about the face and the pose of the statue but I've wanted this version of Luke Skywalker for so long that I'm willing to get it despite of the many flaws the statue has. I just hope it's a little better in person that's all.

That pose looks like he’s scared. Face sculpt looks too old and wrinkly. Lightsaber hilt is off too. Not accurate. Not sure what SS was thinking on this one.

I'm not crazy about the face and the pose of the statue but I've wanted this version of Luke Skywalker for so long that I'm willing to get it despite of the many flaws the statue has. I just hope it's a little better in person that's all.

same same same thoughts .. unfortunately

I thought when they showed the unboxing video, that was a production piece. I thought it would not be long until it’s release.

I thought when they showed the unboxing video, that was a production piece. I thought it would not be long until it’s release.

I had the same thought... but then it got delayed again and now it says December - January

What's up with this release? Sideshow shouldn't announce these pre-orders so far out. By the time the product is released the interest is ice cold.

yeah.. I have it coming.. no idea when.. but yes.. those 1+ years waiting times are not helping to hype a product

As for the cold reception, part of the problem is it's not a good looking representation of Luke (Mark Hamill), pose is a bit weird and the likeness if off, IMO.. but yeah I agree waiting over a year for a statue to come out does cause problems as people lose interest due to all the product that is on the market now a days..

got a new years eve delay notice I didn't even see till today, pushed back another month to Feb now.

I've resisted canceling this because I like the outfit and I think the likeness is decent. I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on a cancel at this point though. Delay is ridiculous.

I've resisted canceling this because I like the outfit and I think the likeness is decent. I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on a cancel at this point though. Delay is ridiculous.

I just can't take this tip-toe dancing Luke seriously.

Disappointing because Bespin Luke is my favorite Luke.

Back