Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
delayed.. August/September ... you were unfortunately right Dennis

Not sure if SS had revealed the ES size earlier and I just hadn't noticed but it's fairly low at 600. For all the complaining, this might end up being hard to find once it sells out.

Not sure if SS had revealed the ES size earlier and I just hadn't noticed but it's fairly low at 600. For all the complaining, this might end up being hard to find once it sells out.

600 is only the exclusive. they did another 1000 for the regular.

bargain basement deals to be had for sure on this one.

Well probably a lot of people will be looking for this because the more general statue collecting audience seems to not reflect the opinion of collector groups. Plus I don't usually seem these smaller ES pieces for sale, if anything I see the more popular large ES up for sale constantly. Even the supposed smaller ES of XM or IS are constantly up for sale.

600 is only the exclusive. they did another 1000 for the regular.

bargain basement deals to be had for sure on this one.

I didn't realize there was a regular edition. I couldn't find it on the site, I don't know if they always make a regular edition?

Well probably a lot of people will be looking for this because the more general statue collecting audience seems to not reflect the opinion of collector groups. Plus I don't usually seem these smaller ES pieces for sale, if anything I see the more popular large ES up for sale constantly. Even the supposed smaller ES of XM or IS are constantly up for sale.

I didn't realize there was a regular edition. I couldn't find it on the site, I don't know if they always make a regular edition?

You have to remove the "1" at the end of the web address to get to the non-ex, until then the only link SS has on their main page is to the EX until it sells out then they change it to the regular one.

Not the greatest statue, but I love Bespin Luke uniform. The two best uniforms are in the best movie, now I need Hoth Luke.

Then you need the XM studios hoth Luke. It's a fantastic statue.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yes that's awesome piece. This was the one I was thinking about. Pilot Luke is my third most loved. I have waited 12 years of statue collecting for SSC to make these,
I also need a Jedi Luke.

tauntaun_1.jpg

I don’t love the post but I love Bespin Luke. Decisions, decisions.

Bespin Luke is my favorite Luke and I'm staying away from this turd of a statue.

Not worth even half of the amount they're asking for. They can keep their tap dancing Luke.

despite the pose.. im looking forward to get this Luke to be honest...

Back