Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! This and a 1/4 scale Tampa by sideshow, both with (fake) fur, not holystone, would be insane.

1/4 TaunTaun would be H U G E (please no "thats what she says" jokes anymore ...) ..doubt many would have the space for display.. but it would be pretty impressive..

I like the 1/6 TaunTaun from sideshow !

I think it would be somewhere around 27" tall... honestly I would buy it and a Tampa immediately.

Curious to see how this turns out. This would look so cool next to the IS Vader.

Totally different outfits, so I'd love to have both. XM is too pricey and I still think this Bespin Luke will look OK on the shelf at the right angle. I do find it interesting that both this and the Jedi Luke PF are tip-toeing :)

I just don't ****ing get it, what is with SS and their pose selection.

Fisherman Vader, Opera Sing Vader, Tap dancing Luke, Look back Snowtrooper

Totally different outfits, so I'd love to have both. XM is too pricey and I still think this Bespin Luke will look OK on the shelf at the right angle. I do find it interesting that both this and the Jedi Luke PF are tip-toeing :)

The XM Luke is indeed crazy expensive. I eventually gave in and payed up and I am really happy with it. It's top of the line quality wise and for the price it should be.

All that said I love the Bespin Luke costume and if the Sideshow sculpt looks good I might still consider it despite the silly pose. I'm not buying until I see the production sculpt and paint apps though. And if the exclusive sells out first then forget it, that pose doesn't work at all with the lightsaber in his hand.

XM studios Luke is too pricey for me. Besides that I wish it had a switch out lightsaber as well.

The XM Luke is indeed crazy expensive. I eventually gave in and payed up and I am really happy with it. It's top of the line quality wise and for the price it should be.

All that said I love the Bespin Luke costume and if the Sideshow sculpt looks good I might still consider it despite the silly pose. I'm not buying until I see the production sculpt and paint apps though. And if the exclusive sells out first then forget it, that pose doesn't work at all with the lightsaber in his hand.

Totally agree with that point. I am definitely going with the blaster. I've got Jedi Luke with the saber, so having Bespin with the blaster will be a nice tip-toeing contrast ;)

Back