Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is he looking down???

Frustrating if you want to put him with any Vader.

Its bcoz the new vader pf is looking up, so this should look down. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is he looking down???

Frustrating if you want to put him with any Vader.

This pic has him looking up so I wonder how the final one will be.

attachment.php

The pic you quoted shows Vader's cloak so I wonder if they've already got a new Cloud City themed Vader in the works?

The pic you quoted shows Vader's cloak so I wonder if they've already got a new Cloud City themed Vader in the works?

SSALEX confirmed - NO NEW VADER at this point

I'm very curious to see what the final production piece will look like. I was lucky enough to grab a Jedi Luke PF before TFA came out and some of the older Star Wars collectibles jumped up in price. I think he has one of the best likenesses I've seen of any Sideshow PF based on a real person. This looks like it could be quite good as well.

Luke skywalker is my favorite character from anything. Sad they gave him that pose. Was so looking forward to this. What a a let down. Guess I'll have to continue my search for a cheaper dx07 luke. They could have gotten a hundred different poses all that would have looked awesome just from a simple Google image search.

It looks like they took a statue of Frank Sinatra or Fred Astaire tap dancing then threw a lightsaber in their hands, thought oh that looks like a nice pose, then threw mark hammills head on top.

Luke skywalker is my favorite character from anything. Glad they gave him that pose. Was so looking forward to this. What a a joy. Guess I'll stop my search for a cheaper dx07 luke. They could have gotten a hundred different poses all that would have looked awesome just from a simple Google image search, good they got this one.

Damn if they do, damn if they don't.

This is true, you won't be able to please everyone. BUT… the hope it to get a larger percentage of your clients in your favor, and not against, as it is in this case.

I was very much looking forward to this PF, but it won't bother me to pass on it if it has this pose. It's not worth it to buy for it just to sit in its box in a closet.

This is true, you won't be able to please everyone. BUT… the hope it to get a larger percentage of your clients in your favor, and not against, as it is in this case.

I was very much looking forward to this PF, but it won't bother me to pass on it if it has this pose. It's not worth it to buy for it just to sit in its box in a closet.

There is not enough data, any reliable research, or statistics, to determine that the majority of people are against this statue.
It is all very subjective.
Also, this message board is not an accurate indication of any public opinion. If we're just throwing data in the air, then I can state - The majority of collectors are IN FAVOR, because 7 out of 10 friends of mine do like it :)

It is all very subjective.

Completely true. Though from what I've read on this board and the different FB groups, more are unpleased than pleased.

One thing is not subjective: Tap dancing/drunken fratboy Luke isn't for me. I'm happy though that you like this pose and I could only wish I was in your camp.

Luke skywalker is my favorite character from anything. Glad they gave him that pose. Was so looking forward to this. What a a joy. Guess I'll stop my search for a cheaper dx07 luke. They could have gotten a hundred different poses all that would have looked awesome just from a simple Google image search, good they got this one.
I can't tell if your post is serious or sarcastic, but I really do like the pose (other than the tippy toe, but that is a minor issue). Bespin Luke is my favorite and when I think of Luke on Bespin, he was not the confident Jedi that he is in RotJ. This statue portrays that to me. I really don't get all the hate.

I am SO getting this! Love ESB- my favorite episode of all and Bespin Luke is my favorite look. Jedi Luke is my second favorite and since HT will release it in 1/6...perfect. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm holding off the Han since the Ex is in a word idiotic but the Ex here is smart. Shocked he wasn't holding Landos gun, you know for no reason or some French bread lol why not

So this is likely going to be ordered so if I get it I have the gun.

I agree the designers are trying way to hard to make it not a statue. They should just start selling moving robots or stick to a pose less action oriented. They can still tell a story but it's not a frikin musical.

Lol the statue is called "Luke the Musical" common SS it's not the worst but tighten it up over there.

Has anyone confirmed his front foot is not flat because it's looks flat so that isn't so bad.

I'm holding off the Han since the Ex is in a word idiotic but the Ex here is smart. Shocked he wasn't holding Landos gun, you know for no reason or some French bread lol why not

So this is likely going to be ordered so if I get it I have the gun.

I agree the designers are trying way to hard to make it not a statue. They should just start selling moving robots or stick to a pose less action oriented. They can still tell a story but it's not a frikin musical.

Lol the statue is called "Luke the Musical" common SS it's not the worst but tighten it up over there.

Has anyone confirmed his front foot is not flat because it's looks flat so that isn't so bad.

It is flat. People are hating on this piece way to prematurely. He is in mid step, it is meant to convey an apprehensive approach. Wait till the official fully gallery of pics hits and people will change their mind. ;)

It is flat. People are hating on this piece way to prematurely. He is in mid step, it is meant to convey an apprehensive approach. Wait till the official fully gallery of pics hits and people will change their mind. ;)

Are his eyes looking up or down? It seems like there might be conflicting pics showing both.

Back