Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
600 is about what I expected as far as the Ex edition size goes.

I needed to be wowed to pay the kind of cash SS is asking and I can't say this fits the bill. I may grab it down the road if a deal presents itself.

I agree 100%, this statue blows, there really is no redeeming qualities about it other then it being a caricature of a really popular star wars character named Luke. The bigger issue is that there is no competition with this statue, i highly doubt SSC will let iron studios or any other more capable company do one until this PoS sells out

600 is about what I expected as far as the Ex edition size goes.

I needed to be wowed to pay the kind of cash SS is asking and I can't say this fits the bill. I may grab it down the road if a deal presents itself.

Problem is that any deals to be had will likely be on the regular version. And in my opinion this thing is exclusive or bust because the lit saber looks ridiculously awkward in his hand. The sculpt is better than Han but still kinda iffy, like others have said a caricature. Also if you think Sideshow's production paint will look like the proto you got another thing coming. Iron studios seems like the only hope, better send R2 to South America to deliver the message.

Problem is that any deals to be had will likely be on the regular version. And in my opinion this thing is exclusive or bust because the lit saber looks ridiculously awkward in his hand. The sculpt is better than Han but still kinda iffy, like others have said a caricature. Also if you think Sideshow's production paint will look like the proto you got another thing coming. Iron studios seems like the only hope, better send R2 to South America to deliver the message.

I agree about the exclusive being a must. he looks stupid holding the saber in that pose. But I am very confident there will be opportunities to buy the exclusive for much less than the asking price in due time.

Went to NYCC last Thursday and saw the Luke and Han Premium Formats at Sideshow’s booth.

Still not too impressed with Han’s portrait, and the head looks too big IMO.

Luke on the other hand, I was on the fence about before. But after seeing him up close in person, I’m strongly considering getting him as my first(and probably only) Premium Format figure

dbec56dbab268d7af852b8df7eb1c8df.jpg
5ead5564a63a619f58e7b20e9c269c51.jpg
e2431bd58ee95debeec35e6ff024ee01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what made you re-think to buy him now after you saw him in person?

Went to NYCC last Thursday and saw the Luke and Han Premium Formats at Sideshow’s booth.

Still not too impressed with Han’s portrait, and the head looks too big IMO.

Luke on the other hand, I was on the fence about before. But after seeing him up close in person, I’m strongly considering getting him as my first(and probably only) Premium Format figure

dbec56dbab268d7af852b8df7eb1c8df.jpg
5ead5564a63a619f58e7b20e9c269c51.jpg
e2431bd58ee95debeec35e6ff024ee01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They both look like they have bobble heads on those skinny bodies.

Still can't get "into" this piece, the pose is just too awkward for me :(

I'm holding out for Iron Studios to make a Luke and/or Han down the road...

I'm holding out for an ROTJ Luke that's 10x better than the first PF from years ago hopefully.

And old Luke of course. Really hoping he gets his saber out in Episode VIII so that the PF has a lightsaber as well (unlike the Hot Toys).

Last edited:
Back