Bespin Luke collar correct??????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wasnt aware of that. what exactly did they change on plo's robe?

A collar change isn't much of a redesign. All they need to do is snip what doesn't need to be there. What needs to be is already there. It's just got some fat.

Here's one more showing Hayden's neck length from the costume.

vlcsnap558260310md9.jpg

FYI I contacted SS customer service and let them know about the collar and pocket mistake. I got an email back saying they would pass it along to the production team. May not hurt if several of us concerned with this issue shoot them emails. There is strength in numbers.

Hey all...

I made a trip out to Sideshow today for a quick post-ComicCon meeting and asked about the Luke collar. I was given permission to share a little bit of info with you. Several weeks before Comic-Con, I had seen the correct collared version of Luke's jacket, so the issue was addressed a while ago. It looks like the wrong jacket made it to Comic-Con is all. So those of you who were afraid, fear no longer. The collar was already taken care of. I thought you guys might appreciate that news.

- Kev :D

Hey all...

I made a trip out to Sideshow today for a quick post-ComicCon meeting and asked about the Luke collar. I was given permission to share a little bit of info with you. Several weeks before Comic-Con, I had seen the correct collared version of Luke's jacket, so the issue was addressed a while ago. It looks like the wrong jacket made it to Comic-Con is all. So those of you who were afraid, fear no longer. The collar was already taken care of. I thought you guys might appreciate that news.

Thanks very much for the info. I'm sure with everythiing needed to prep for the con, something like swapping out an outfit got easily overlooked, hopefully we'll see the right outfit in the pictures for the PPO.

Hey all...

awesome. Thanks for coming on here and taking the time to let us know.

:rock :rock :rock

Good new Kev! By the way was awesome getting a chance to speak with you at the freaks party!! Hope 2 be able to chat a little longer with you next year.

wow that's great news thanks Kev! I'd just like to see a picture of the figure with the corrected collar, see if it changes the look drastically...

Last edited:
Good new Kev! By the way was awesome getting a chance to speak with you at the freaks party!! Hope 2 be able to chat a little longer with you next year.

Good talking to you too. Wish I could have met more people, but I waited over 45 minutes for a taxi and came during the madness that was the giveaway. Anyway, there's always next year (assuming you guys like what I'm doing and Sideshow keeps me on :lol).

Good talking to you too. Wish I could have met more people, but I waited over 45 minutes for a taxi and came during the madness that was the giveaway. Anyway, there's always next year (assuming you guys like what I'm doing and Sideshow keeps me on :lol).

Well, hopefully next year everything will work better 4 ya. Keep up the good work and I don't doubt SS will keep ya around. :D

Hey all...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock

Issue resolved, so let's allow this thread to fade away quietly... ;)

Sounds excellent. Any news bout the pockets being positioned lower?

Thanks very much for the info. I'm sure with everythiing needed to prep for the con, something like swapping out an outfit got easily overlooked, hopefully we'll see the right outfit in the pictures for the PPO.

I can understand how there are a lot of things going on at once, but something like this where you know the diehard SW fans are going to notice you've got to strive to show your best proto.

I don't think this is the first time they've forgot to show us the most recent version at a con either...though I can't pinpoint which one it was. Maybe something like Assajj's cloak color or something.

Back