Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just got one of the large Berties from Sideshow? I thought those were long ago sold out.

Yeah, I signed up for a flexpay ages ago and forgot about it. One day i was checking my SSC preorders and noticed they hadn't started processing it, so it took a while to get moving.

SDG-

I do not even think i put the connection together between the SSF board and the 3A board, although I guess i should have considering you have the same signature picture at both sites. ;)

I was gone for a few days and see the new 3A website is up. :)

Didn't notice this before, and seeing as you did not make a thread in the Welcome section yet I'll welcome you over here, so welcome to the ThreeA Board dude! Let me know if you are having trouble. I am named Sir Dirty Girty on there and am a Mod. ;)

Depends devlin what you have to spend. WWR ranges from $100 to $350 and WWRp is more in the $50 and up range. For me there is no question, WWR all the way! And the occasional WWRp bot hehe... :D

SDG-

I do not even think i put the connection together between the SSF board and the 3A board, although I guess i should have considering you have the same signature picture at both sites. ;)

I was gone for a few days and see the new 3A website is up. :)

Haha yeah Taj did a great job on my sig so I altered it for use over there. :D

The site is amazing! Been browsing it for hours now lol, also uploaded some of my pics.

i would have to be very selective in what i buy, but the WWRp seems to be a little bit small for my display. I thought about what WWRp would look like with my action figures, but the WWR just looks like the proper scale for the detailed paint and all that.

I have Dirty Deeds on flexpay w SS but have no idea what is going on with it.

Where do those gatling guns come from?

What do you mean, where do they come from? They come from The Hatchery in China, threeA's homebase. ;)

Good choice on WWR, it is the best line! :D

:banghead i guess i should have asked...how can i get me a gatling gun for one of the future purchases i plan on making lol.

Oh haha well you would have to buy a Deep Powder Bramble to get one.... or wait for the WWR accesory pack but I don't know when that is coming. Might be soon though as the Hatchery will have some free time soon.

A-HAAAA...i think i can wait..im looking at a certain red guy. i think it needs a gatling gun for emphasis. i could be wrong but my momma said everything looks better with a gatling gun. it was either that or dont eat the brown acid.

Wow--so much to look at--was on your site-so many places to start
I saw Bramble on backorder and Bertie is cool looking--are these the two that started this?
Big Red is sweet also

Nom de Plume started all of it, then Dirty Deeds Bertie and Desert Combat Bertie. Deep Powder Bramble was also still early in the game.

Such a Big Fan of 3A and you didint know this!!! OMG!!!lol

Berites! remember! 7174 & Bigshot & ThreeZero! :rotfl

your breaking my balls Sam!

Back