Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my flexpay Bertie from SSC ... anyone else have some kid of oily residue on theirs? There's actually a puddle of it at the bottom of the box as well; not sure if it wasn't sealed properly or what.

These 3A characters are really cool
Where does one start to collect?
Does each character have a story around them?

Awesome! Thanks for that. I know in my friend's case it seemed to be affecting the paint; hopefully that's not the case with mine.

i'm glad to see you received your bertie. i'm still waiting for mine and i called SS yesterday to check on status. SS said they had to contact shipping and would call me next week. *sigh*

if you have not done so yet, stop by the bambaland site and pick up a shirt/bertie combo for $50. :banana

Awesome! Thanks for that. I know in my friend's case it seemed to be affecting the paint; hopefully that's not the case with mine.

You just got one of the large Berties from Sideshow? I thought those were long ago sold out.

Just got my flexpay Bertie from SSC ... anyone else have some kid of oily residue on theirs? There's actually a puddle of it at the bottom of the box as well; not sure if it wasn't sealed properly or what.

these things are the bomb. I dont own any yet but one day i need to get the sdcc figure. the lineup is awesome and keeps getting better. i remember the first time i saw one of these robots i thought they were overpriced. i still wish they were cheaper but you def. get your moneys worth.

These 3A characters are really cool
Where does one start to collect?
Does each character have a story around them?

Yes each character has a story, which is usually posted on the box of said figure. There is also the WWR Vol. 1 and 2 books which you can buy. Where to start? Well Sideshow has Lunar Defense Armstrong up right now, or else join us at https://3atoys.hyperboards.com/ in anticipation of the new releases. ;)

these things are the bomb. I dont own any yet but one day i need to get the sdcc figure. the lineup is awesome and keeps getting better. i remember the first time i saw one of these robots i thought they were overpriced. i still wish they were cheaper but you def. get your moneys worth.

You'd better wait for the Mark 2 Berties, they will be cheaper (probably) and have updated (more awesome) paintjobs. :D

First release is slated for 2010.

Yes each character has a story, which is usually posted on the box of said figure. There is also the WWR Vol. 1 and 2 books which you can buy. Where to start? Well Sideshow has Lunar Defense Armstrong up right now, or else join us at https://3atoys.hyperboards.com/ in anticipation of the new releases. ;)

You'd better wait for the Mark 2 Berties, they will be cheaper (probably) and have updated (more awesome) paintjobs. :D

First release is slated for 2010.

hmmm..im going to look into those. are they WWR? if i jump in im jumping in 1/6th..HIOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh and i signed up for the 3a board today!!!

last time p!tu got his hands near me i got a rash HIOOOOOOOO

P!tu--im just kidding..i already had the rash:banana

Back