Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first two episodes were actually pretty decent. The CG is still iffy in places but the direction seems to be following the manga closely than before.

I think the main problem of the Berserk anime are the strange camera movements and not really the 3D animation. For example on Episode 1 of season 2, the camera tends to rotate around Rickert before showing the interaction between Guts, Griffith and Zodd. That camera movement happened a couple of times. I think whoever's directing the camera movement is having a little too much fun making it fly around a 3D space hahaha :) I'd prefer the more standard camera cuts over rotating/spinning cameras.

The biggest problem is Guts... does not look like Guts. He still looks like a featherweight and has no muscle mass at all.

Meh. Couldn't care less about those lists even if Guts was in last place. We all know he's number 1.

That poll reminded me of an old toy comic I did about Kenshin VS Link and Guts lol :D

Guts has been fighting insane monsters/demons though, while Kenshin's only really fought "normal" humans (super skilled humans) :eek: Would still be fun to watch the two of them go at it just for fun in some kind of crossover anime like how Batman and Superman fought Predators and Aliens in the comics.

Got SK a week or so ago but have been busy with work.

Managed to snap some shots last weekend along with Guts and the Medicom figure

e492ebf7d9286f07ed36ee43e159d8a2.jpg

5b1adfa7c37ec6799343418f883b08d6.jpg

5e096833c5f7959207c9e5cfdba64c39.jpg

62ee1883ee78c9758837f701c8178142.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if legit but the folks that did the recent 1/4 Guts statue are meant to be working on Femto.

sE15tEt.jpg

jcBGtaU.jpg

Also see there's a Zodd prime 1 statue in the works as well.

Yeah Femto is legit. Interesting base for that too. I guess it's fitting for it to be the Eclipse Altar.

I can't wait to see the full reveals for the rest of their Berserk statues. I really want to see their Berserk Armor Guts. I know the price will be high, but that's a statue that I think I'd order Day 1.

That might be the only one I'd make a concession on since I find it very hard to believe they could miss the mark on that one for my liking.

I can't wait to see what pose they choose, as well as the switch out arms (hopefully) and head sculpts (no helmet, half helmet, full helmet or fail). My guess is that they'd also include a translucent Schierke (maybe as the EX?). I love that armor so I think they'd really have to **** it up for me to pass on it.

Back