Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think positive and cross everything....pray to toy Jesus that he arrives safe :pray:

Well even in the original packaging it came with a broken spike which I reglued. So I don't know. I'd like then to send it in a spare box then what I sent it in. Even though I packed mine like a tank.

I think most people I've talked to had a broken spike or two unfortunately....look forward to hearing how it turns out

:rock :rock

18056688_1836870773245305_7594174261107912282_n.jpg

I mentioned before, this might be the one I actually do get. The less you see his face, I think the better.

I'm already on board with this one. I love Zodd, but I don't think I'd want a statue of him, same with Femto and Griffith.

I noticed there's been more Berserk merchandise and stuff coming out lately which is great. Pretty sure the new anime has something to do with the series getting more attention than it has in years.

It started when the movies appeared. I love it. I'm seeing a whole lot of berserk merch. I'm glad. Berserk never suffered in the merch department tho but I see more high quality things than ever before

Either way, seeing more Berserk stuff coming out makes me happy as a fan. Plus, a new manga chapter next week! :yess:

I enjoyed episode 16 of the anime as well, more than last week's action-centric one. Looking forward to next episode where Guts and co spend the night at Flora's mansion and the Idea of Evil is indirectly mentioned by her. I remember reading that and all the info dumps we got in volume 24 and being lost for words.

It's true that Berserk never had a lack of merchandise but it did lack 1/6 scale action figures. ThreeZero really upped their game with the release of Skull Knight and Guts.

Here are mine, they always have to be visible to me when I do work at my desk.

Desktop.jpg

So as a whole, would you guys recommend the new Berserk anime? I already watched the 90s one and loved that.

I'd say yes, it goes beyond the old movies in story but the 3D animation is a little off-putting. I'd recommend their Blu-ray version for the first season, considering that they fixed a lot of bland issues such as bad 3D animation and turned them into the more traditional anime (most scenes are still 3D though).

Back