Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could've sworn I saw one of her nips in a photo from a few months back. And she gettin' displayed how she should - one hand on the tit, the other on her ****. :monkey3

Which version of Femto are you getting btw? Non-egg version for me. I'm hoping mine ships soon as I had a dream the other night about it arriving. :lol

Shots of the packaging for both versions:

View attachment 332493

View attachment 332494

Wow that looks amazing! That's actually pretty sweet if they do have slan with nips.

I got the version where he's hatching out of the behelit:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that looks amazing! That's actually pretty sweet if they do have slan with nips.

I got the version where he's hatching out of the behelit:)

Very cool, excited for this year with all this berserk stuff. Now we need them to announce skull knight with horse.

Just got my skull knight today... very few things I own get a positive response from my wife. This figure is one of the few, totally awesomesauce!

I'm happily waiting for my Femto with the egg! I hope in the manga if ever Guts and Griffith get into a fight again, he'd transform back into Femto after being pushed by Guts! I like the Femto form as the "evil" powerful version, plus his powers are cool! I'm not sure about what kind of powers he has. I've only seen him attempt to crush Skull Knight with some kind of telepathic attack led by his hand right? I wonder what else Femto can do. I'm just glad the new chapter of Berserk is out now and it's pretty getting really interesting! Come to think of it, Guts and gang's journey to the fairy island felt like we went on the journey with them, it's been a very long trip lol!

So I just got my threezero Guts and I must say while the detail is great it feels very loose and not as sturdy as the medicom. Parts fall off and it's a bit wobbly. Also my thumb on the metal arm broke and I can't seem to put it back on. I like medicom's way more. Hopefully the berserker armor is a better figure.

Yeah Guts is fragile. They didn't even glue the end of the one strap across his chest to his belt, that goes into it with a plug.

Hey guys, thought I'd share a positive experience I had with ThreeZero. When Guts arrived the box was damaged pretty badly (see pictures). Luckily nothing inside was damaged. ThreeZero still offered to send me a replacement box. I'll take it! I didn't know if they would as the figure and accessories weren't damaged.

IMG_5361.JPG
IMG_5362.JPG
IMG_5365.JPG
IMG_5364.JPG

The way these delivery firms handle parcels can be shocking at times. If you had a camera filming your package from shipment to delivery, I bet you would see the delivery men sling and throw it in the back of the van at least once without care. Smh.

Anyway, got a message from Inx Station that my Femto is shipping tomorrow with tracking. Seems like a good firm to order from so far.

I asked this a while back but it got lost among the posts, but is anyone else bothered that it doesn't look like the Prime 1 Guts has the brand on his neck? For a $1k statute, that's a pretty important detail to miss.

Femto got shipped earlier today. It's been a long time but I'm glad he's finally out.

So what other figma do you think we'll get, or what do you want to see, after the God Hand are done and released?

SK is a given at some point, maybe with his horse at a bigger price point.

Zodd in his normal state -- his transformed state is too big and don't think figma do BIG figures like that.

I can see them doing an updated Griffith from Hawk of the Millennium Empire arc eventually.

Grunbeld would be ambitious and big but so awesome, plus he'll get some exposure in the new anime season.

A re-release (do figma do them?) or an updated Black Swordsman Guts w/ Puck. Even the wounded Guts before he put on the Berserker armour would be good.

Well I can see at least two from that list being released. Rape Horse and Mozgus would be funny but I doubt they do them.

I want a Black Swordsman and Berserker 2.0. The first BS is based on his first armor and the Berserker doesn't come with a unhelmeted head.

Femto arrived today from amiami. Will try to post some pics this weekend.

Femto got shipped earlier today. It's been a long time but I'm glad he's finally out.

So what other figma do you think we'll get, or what do you want to see, after the God Hand are done and released?

SK is a given at some point, maybe with his horse at a bigger price point.

Zodd in his normal state -- his transformed state is too big and don't think figma do BIG figures like that.

I can see them doing an updated Griffith from Hawk of the Millennium Empire arc eventually.

Grunbeld would be ambitious and big but so awesome, plus he'll get some exposure in the new anime season.

A re-release (do figma do them?) or an updated Black Swordsman Guts w/ Puck. Even the wounded Guts before he put on the Berserker armour would be good.

Well I can see at least two from that list being released. Rape Horse and Mozgus would be funny but I doubt they do them.
There's hope, but I highly doubt that they'd make more Berserk figmas. Figma production/announcements just aren't the same as they were years ago...back then you could expect multiple characters from a not so well-known manga/anime series, but now they've branched out to making much more mainstream characters and usually like 1 or 2 per franchise. I'd say we were lucky to have this many Berserk figmas...that's 11 including the egg-less Femto, Conrad, and Ubik. Also they're much slower in updates/releases now.
But anyhoo, I'd love to see a new Guts in his Berserker armor and white streak of hair, Zodd (human or apostle form), SK, Schierke, Serpico, and the others from Guts's party.

Actually, if you're looking for figma-scaled articulated figures of Skullknight and Zodd (human form), I know of this one Japanese garage kit sculptor Mushibuchi who made resin casts of an articulated Zodd and articulated Skullknight and sold it at WonderFestival a couple times before. Sometimes they pop up on Yahoo! Japan Auctions for about $90-$100, but then if you have zero experience with garage kits you'd also need to commission someone to build and paint it for you.
Also, just a cool side note, he also made an articulated Femto before GSC ever announced the figma Godhand, and it weirdly looks almost exactly like the figma. Apparently he might have actually assisted as a sculptor of the Godhand figmas.

Back