Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime just posted this teaser -- BERSERK ARMOR! (hopefully) :rock

17523202_1832441133688269_8429519258901508671_n.jpg

That's what I was thinking those monsters were from, but I couldn't remember for sure. It would be awesome to see this one at SDCC, but I doubt they'll have it ready by then.

I don't really collect statues but I will certainly be going for the majority of these berserk ones. Especially that skull knight.

^Surprised we haven't seen more perv shots of Femto with his hands everywhere. :lol

So are figma Slan and Void scheduled to drop next month at the same time? So expensive but the after market prices are going to be even worse. And it doesn't appear that Slan's bush will be painted on based on all the nude shots I've seen of her. :(

^Surprised we haven't seen more perv shots of Femto with his hands everywhere. :lol

So are figma Slan and Void scheduled to drop next month at the same time? So expensive but the after market prices are going to be even worse. And it doesn't appear that Slan's bush will be painted on based on all the nude shots I've seen of her. :(

Sorry I was hoping to see more fans of the figma line here. I think next month we get slan. Void I think is last

I was thinking of getting the blank Figma male and female bodies and throwing the casca and guts heads on them to recreate the eclipse scenes but not sure there are blank bodies that will match the heads skin tone...

I was thinking of getting the blank Figma male and female bodies and throwing the casca and guts heads on them to recreate the eclipse scenes but not sure there are blank bodies that will match the heads skin tone...

Yeah that crossed my mind too, it's a good idea plus the blank bodies are cheap I think

I hope we hear some more announcements in the line this year. I'd like them to hit Farnese, Serpico, Shierke and Isidro.

I really want them to do a new Black Swordsman and Berserker to fit with today's quality.

Would make for some disturbingly awesome pictures...someone has to do it

Can't really post them here, I have some risky skytube figures I mixed in with my collection and phicen stuff but before I post things I have to double check that nothing is in the pics I post

Back