Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my black swordsman had a random mark on his face as well, they weathered it with a brown wash i think and it was applied to much on certain spots. I used warm water and abit of soap on a q-tip to gently rub off the excess weather spots etc. give it a try.

my berserker armor version arrived with a random glue spot on nose of berserker wolf helmet. sent pics to goodsmile and they sent me a new head, was awesome!

MQHcsvt.jpg

3tYyksf.jpg

ZCev7d7.jpg

zbkOcNs.jpg

LlHit2J.jpg

nf9Yokg.jpg

futKZ7V.jpg

xfLioGc.jpg

And the chip mark that is bugging me to death... although I've seen similar marks in the same exact area on other figures too.

jGPnpMo.jpg

wY1RsIj.jpg

And didn't see it until last night, but my other Gut's spare head has a mark on his nose. Any idea how to remove it? I was thinking alcohol, but I don't want to ruin the paint underneath.

ARRxNiR.jpg

seems u have the worst luck when it comes to figures the guy didnt describe what was wrong with the head.

I didn't have any either till about a year or two ago it's really fun.

Looks like I may need to paint it since it didn't come off with the soap method. I do have some paints, I'll just try to have to match the shade of brown/tan.

Looks like I may need to paint it since it didn't come off with the soap method. I do have some paints, I'll just try to have to match the shade of brown/tan.

If you're to do that it's better just to paint the entire head or get a replacement.

I might give in and get casca soon on the bay. I really want her. She's a good character even though she's in a childish state right now.

Bit late to the discussion since I haven't been here in a while.

Anyone listen to the Berserk soundtrack while they are reading the Manga?

After watching the series I downloaded about 10 Susumu Hirasawa solo albums. They're all awesome.

I think it was definitely the most disturbed I've gotten from reading it, forcing Guts to watch.

I just finished "The Brand" and I'll probably sneak read "Guardians of Desire" as I work at my desk :lol

Dude if you haven't yet seen the movies you're in for a treat but that scene is very improved from the anime.
For me the first movie is the weakest because the anime of that period is miles above. It focuses more on the characters and the character's CG look in the movies is not the best. Plus the soundtrack is sorely missing since there are many more intimate moments.
The second movie I'd put on par with the anime, the more epic soundtrack fits it better because there are more battles and so the Cg is less annoying.
The 3rd movie is better than the anime, more detailed, more gruesome, goes a bit further.... loved it.

But basically I'd watch everything :)

It's funny cause when it came out a friend of mine recommended it and we watched the first episode and were like "what the hell is this brainless ****" and then...... :p

usually the panel lines/weather effects use different types of paint which can be easily removed should the painter makes some mistake. guess your painter was high on weed. just wipe it lightly.

I thought about that, I just fear removing the paint underneath.

Im skeptical about watching the movies. i saw the third one and it was good but I got a more eerie vibe from the first anime even though its loosley based off the manga. I just cant take the stupid looking cgi seriously. I hope the future movies have actual hand drawn animation for the fights and not the CG that looks like video game.

Im skeptical about watching the movies. i saw the third one and it was good but I got a more eerie vibe from the first anime even though its loosley based off the manga. I just cant take the stupid looking cgi seriously. I hope the future movies have actual hand drawn animation for the fights and not the CG that looks like video game.

The movies are not bad but they don't have the score from the anime and bad character development everything seems to happen so fast.

The movies are not bad but they don't have the score from the anime and bad character development everything seems to happen so fast.

Yeah that's pretty much it. The music makes the series really. I think without Hirasawa's score it would have been much less successful.
And of course the movies in about 6h have less time to develop characters which is why I have this sort of ranking:
movie 1 < anime
movie 2 <= anime
movie 3 > anime
movies < anime overall

Back