Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me, or does the Black Swordsmen arc, after Golden Age seem toned down from what was shown in GA? Like there is a lot of more comedic stuff with Puck.

Mozgus is a weirdo, I just got to the part where
Spoiler Spoiler:

I find it hard to stay interested in reading all this religious crap, it's quite a chore.

My Figma Black Swordsmen came in the mail, I'll post pics tomorrow.

BTW I noticed last night my Medicom Guts has a small chip or something on his chin. It's invisible in most light, but if you put light directly downward on the face you can see it. Of course it's bugging me, but all my figures have at least one problem with them so I'm getting used to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I find it hard to stay interested in reading all this religious crap, it's quite a chore.

It pays off big time soon .

My Figma Black Swordsmen came in the mail, I'll post pics tomorrow.

BTW I noticed last night my Medicom Guts has a small chip or something on his chin. It's invisible in most light, but if you put light directly downward on the face you can see it. Of course it's bugging me, but all my figures have at least one problem with them so I'm getting used to it.

Yea I recently got the dx13 and noticed a piece of his coat or pants came off its a very small part just dunno where it come from and my Dx09 the magnets fell off on the mouth pieces.

I gotta send my Figma Guts back, he's got a paint defect on his face. I ordered a second, now I'm depressed I gotta wait on another one after I send it back.

I spent about $150 on Berserker armor Guts, still waiting to get that one. At least Hawks Guts, Griffith and Casca are all cheap.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Aw dont let that bother you. As a christian the whole devil worship ritual crap was very disturbing but I ignored that stuff and read the story which is just so damn good and I understand why people love it so much. Its number 1 on MAl and has inspired many different artist. You just gotta keep reading. Remember watching the anime and seeing the horrid animation and was sorta off put by that but I kept watching and I became hooked and now im buying as much figures as you and the manga volumes.

Aw dont let that bother you. As a christian the whole devil worship ritual crap was very disturbing but I ignored that stuff and read the story which is just so damn good and I understand why people love it so much. Its number 1 on MAl and has inspired many different artist. You just gotta keep reading. Remember watching the anime and seeing the horrid animation and was sorta off put by that but I kept watching and I became hooked and now im buying as much figures as you and the manga volumes.

Oh don't get me wrong, it's not making me turn on the manga it's just that it's a little hard to keep up with it. Plus, there were many many chapters without Guts so it felt a little monotonous.

Guts just arrived at the holy ground finally, I just got to chapter 160.

Speaking of figures, the replacement Figma Black Swordsmen will arrive Thursday so hopefully his face doesn't look like he's got a cleft lip. :lol

Oh don't get me wrong, it's not making me turn on the manga it's just that it's a little hard to keep up with it. Plus, there were many many chapters without Guts so it felt a little monotonous.

Guts just arrived at the holy ground finally, I just got to chapter 160.

Speaking of figures, the replacement Figma Black Swordsmen will arrive Thursday so hopefully his face doesn't look like he's got a cleft lip. :lol

your getting to some crazy **** coming up.

Back