Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the Lost Children Arc right now. Seems a bit slow in the beginning. Hope it gets better.

Anybody interested in a Medicom Real Action Heroes Berserk Guts figure? Still sealed. Don't have space for it anymore. I think I will stick with the Figmas.

Lost Children arc is a little slow, but it feels like it's back on track after.

Thankfully, my replacement Guts comes today. Out for Delivery :yess:

Enjoy it great figure hope your box don't come wet.

Still isn't here, UPS always has their thumbs up their ass when I'm waiting on them.

I just got to the point where it's the chapter about Serpico and Farneze's past.

They just delivered it, very pleased. No problems whatsoever. Why is the came so stiff? The stand kinda hinders it so it looks like it's flowing backward.

Really happy with Figma Guts.

g2HvrFe.jpg

DQUuxxx.jpg

5cBcZH9.jpg

feLdVZc.jpg

Versus Red Ranger :lol

X5qkCyr.jpg

LhWCgWq.jpg

Guts with his backup dancing trio.

iDPdvpN.jpg

I want casca to. maybe she will be announced down the line. its almost a crime not to make Griffith but hawk guts.

I got my Berserker Guts today, very impressive. I see some little defects around the one collar on mine, but I've noticed this on a few even posted in this thread. His torso is a bit loose, I may try to get the ball joint out and tighten it with polish. I'll post some pics tomorrow morning.

i'm watching Guin Saga, despite the lack of blood, pedophilia, homosexual & other adult themes, i find it a much better watch compared to Berserk the Anime. there's some similarities between Guin & Berserk but Guin seems alot more deep.

not sure about the comic though, i hear it's illustrated by different people depend on which arc.

MQHcsvt.jpg

3tYyksf.jpg

ZCev7d7.jpg

zbkOcNs.jpg

LlHit2J.jpg

nf9Yokg.jpg

futKZ7V.jpg

xfLioGc.jpg

And the chip mark that is bugging me to death... although I've seen similar marks in the same exact area on other figures too.

jGPnpMo.jpg

wY1RsIj.jpg

And didn't see it until last night, but my other Gut's spare head has a mark on his nose. Any idea how to remove it? I was thinking alcohol, but I don't want to ruin the paint underneath.

ARRxNiR.jpg

Back