Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art of War has been doing Berserk statues for over a decade. They are always caught up on the manga.

I just found out. I got into the series in march. The statues are amazing to bad I missed out on so many.

Yeah, theres loads of collectibles from Berserk. The quality of some is not really that impressive, since a lot of them came out more than a decade ago, and Art of War really struggles with faces and likeness.
Having said that, I really dislike the new visual style for the movies. Miura's style is unsurpassable.

Most of these statues from AoW were limited editions. So the prices are way up lately, but some of them are really worth the money

Yea I saw a casca figure that had a really bad sculpt.

Yeah, it's too bad the RAH's aren't based on Miura's style because it definitely has the best Guts head sculpt imo.

Yeah AoW figures aren't that great. Their statue are better but ridiculously overpriced, I'm aching for an alternative.

Yea the Medicom are based on the movie the statues sometimes have terrible sculpts.
Yeah, the old sculpts are terrible. The apostles are generally awesome.
However , I don't quite like Medicom's style for Berserk, its not as gritty as Miura's , the arms are too toylike, and the face is too chubby to my taste. Maybe with a new body and headsculpt ? But I've never seen anyone selling custom Guts 1/6 sculpts

Yeah, the old sculpts are terrible. The apostles are generally awesome.
However , I don't quite like Medicom's style for Berserk, its not as gritty as Miura's , the arms are too toylike, and the face is too chubby to my taste. Maybe with a new body and headsculpt ? But I've never seen anyone selling custom Guts 1/6 sculpts

A sculptor on here sold custom 1/6 heads which were based on Miura art I actually have both of them.

Seems like Miura is releasing some more berserk. A chapter came out this week. not reading it of course. ill read it when its done. Hopefully i'll be around 29 by that time lol

I think by the end of next week I should be completely caught up on the Manga. I think I left off at 315.

Figma Guts Hawks ver and Casca.

0nIgt9.jpg

berserk.jpg

I really want to do a pose like this but I dont no if the figma is capable of it. I wish there was atleast a statue that has the two like this. I love this cover.

Seems like Miura is releasing some more berserk. A chapter came out this week. not reading it of course. ill read it when its done. Hopefully i'll be around 29 by that time lol

haha yeah.... this and Bastard!! man... we'll be retired and still reading it.

I think by the end of next week I should be completely caught up on the Manga. I think I left off at 315.

nice! you've caught up nicely.
Did you end up watching the series and the movies too?

Figma Guts Hawks ver and Casca.

0nIgt9.jpg

i'm not a fan of figures but this is gorgeous.

Back