Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

thats the thing no one knows lol

Isnt that the most ****ed up thing youve ever witnessed? Seriously that was gruesome. Red wedding my ass. Watch this and be taken aback.

I think it was definitely the most disturbed I've gotten from reading it, forcing Guts to watch.

I just finished "The Brand" and I'll probably sneak read "Guardians of Desire" as I work at my desk :lol

Ordered Berserker Guts, got it for $159 shipped from eBay.

I'm going to slowly buy them all up, I'll get Black Swordsmen next since it's the 2nd most expensive in most places.

Quick pics of dio stuff

It's not from any of the books , it's more for a medieval look. I figure a castle is a must to own

Those dioramas look cool. I've been a fan of the anime for awhile. I always felt it was a "theme-driven" anime more than a character-driven one. I wonder if the manga will be the same since I've now started reading that too.

I got the RAH figure awhile ago, but haven't opened it. The box looks amazing. It's really "in your face" with the character image. I feel like it could be framed. Hah. However, I don't have space right now so I'll probably sell it. I do have the Figma though!

guts_zps04a1d7b3.jpg

I see. BTW in the Manga I'm at the point that Guts is searching for
Spoiler Spoiler:

Did you get to the hill of swords yet?

Do you mean Rickert's little cemetery? If not, then no.

How are the movies? I've been thinking about getting them, I've also been watching the anime. I read they are probably doing more movies beyond Golden Age.

the Movies are good they just leave stuff out the anime is better but suffers from the same thing they leave out the skullknight and wylad.

Back