Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock :rock

18056688_1836870773245305_7594174261107912282_n.jpg

Love the detail. Not sure how they are handling head armor to head size ratio. Head armor in the current image looks pretty big compare to his mouth size..

I was excited for a second about that Berserker Armor Guts, thinking it was ThreeZero with another teaser but that's Prime 1. Still really cool though.

Wish companies would make other characters besides Guts seeing as there are so many of him already.

Yeah, the founder of ThreeZero mentioned only making 4 figures. Wish they would cut loose and make everyone from the series too.

Wait so they only made two so far. Next one is berserker armor,whats the next one? Griffith?

Wait so they only made two so far. Next one is berserker armor,whats the next one? Griffith?

They will be making a female so I'm hoping it'll be Casca. During a Q&A with the founder they said ThreeZero has plans of making 4 characters from the Berserk universe, one of them being a female.

They will be making a female so I'm hoping it'll be Casca. During a Q&A with the founder they said ThreeZero has plans of making 4 characters from the Berserk universe, one of them being a female.
Hmm we should also take into account that the Q&A when they said this was back in March 2015, 2 years ago when they just started revealing Guts so I do wonder if they still have the same plan.
They said 4 characters including a female character (Schierke? Casca?) and Skullknight. Since we have Guts, Skullknight, and the female character there's 1 more character left. Maybe Griffith? Unless they mean 4 figures in total so Guts, Skullknight, female character, and Guts Berserker Armor version, but I do really hope they just mean 4 characters (so we can get more than 1 figure per character).
Also they mentioned about making Skullknight's horse in an interview video back in November (based on this post) but so far no developments since Skullknight's release.
I sure do hope they're still working on the Berserker armor and are still planning to do other characters in the future.

Hmm we should also take into account that the Q&A when they said this was back in March 2015, 2 years ago when they just started revealing Guts so I do wonder if they still have the same plan.
They said 4 characters including a female character (Schierke? Casca?) and Skullknight. Since we have Guts, Skullknight, and the female character there's 1 more character left. Maybe Griffith? Unless they mean 4 figures in total so Guts, Skullknight, female character, and Guts Berserker Armor version, but I do really hope they just mean 4 characters (so we can get more than 1 figure per character).
Also they mentioned about making Skullknight's horse in an interview video back in November (based on this post) but so far no developments since Skullknight's release.
I sure do hope they're still working on the Berserker armor and are still planning to do other characters in the future.

I really hope that's the case with Guts Black Swordsman and Berserker Armor counting as one character. The fact that they mentioned him making the horse for Skull Knight is news to me and thanks for bringing it to light. Griffith would be an AMAZING addition considering there aren't any 1/6 scale action figure versions of him. Thanks for bringing it up!

If they do make Griffith I prefer it to be his resurrection/neo band if the hawk look. Either that or femto look. With casca I'd like band of the hawk but I could go with branded casca to but that wouldn't be much of a figure.

I agree, I'd also prefer the neo band Griffith and golden age Casca. I'm surprised that RAH Medicom hasn't made them, only making two versions of Guts.

I agree, I'd also prefer the neo band Griffith and golden age Casca. I'm surprised that RAH Medicom hasn't made them, only making two versions of Guts.

I was surprised that they came out with black swordsman guts. It came out of nowhere.

Yeah, the black swordsman Guts was awesome, I think they had two releases for him (ThreeZero). Also, yeah I agree with a RAH Berserker Guts and Griffith. I think they could make a really good Casca considering they make really good representations of anime face sculpts.

Hey @Skull knight is this the medicom head? does it fit perfectly on TZ body?
View attachment 337748

Hi there, yes, it is the medicom head and no, it doesn't fit unless it's modified but I just sit it on top. The ball peg is attached on the head so I just placed it on the body. It's loose but it looks MUCH better than the ThreeZero head in my opinion. I had both so decided to try it out and liked the way it looked.

Welp. Just paid off for the rest of the God Hand figma by sacrificing my moneyz. They took my moneyz! I transformed into an apostle in the form of wallet, with a note carved into my chest saying, "You a broke ass bum now". :lol

I know someone a few pages back said it was unlikely figma would do any more Berserk stuff but I sure hope not. With Slan and Void releasing next month, could they perhaps have more characters planned to release later this year or even next year? Maybe we'll see something at one of the toy festivals in Japan in the coming months. :pray:

Back