Ben Affleck as Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you nerd raging

• You betcha

Votes: 97 31.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 212 68.6%

• Total voters
Have the haters asked themselves, "what if Affleck is great"?

What if this guy churns out a great, believable Batman/Bruce Wayne? What if that snowballs into a great solo Batman series acted/directed/written by Affleck himself?

He has a mustache. Which means he's Borat.

Look, it's Borat!

ron-swanson-250fp011911.jpg

Have the haters asked themselves, "what if Affleck is great"?

What if this guy churns out a great, believable Batman/Bruce Wayne? What if that snowballs into a great solo Batman series acted/directed/written by Affleck himself?

He can't becuz we wants Gosling and Brolin.

That's the funny part. It seems like 90% of the people *****ing are *****ing because they want someone else as Batman, they aren't actually considering if Affleck might just bring something good to the role.

I had someone else in mind, too, but I didn't get my way, and you know what? I'm okay with that. Because, as much as I wanted Jon Hamm as Batman, I recognize that Affleck is a talented individual with a lot to bring to the table, and I wish more people would get their heads out of their asses with the "Gigli, Daredevil" bull**** and realize that, just because they don't get their way, that doesn't make this a bad thing.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmFjKxXxl4&feature=c4-overview&list=UU7v3-2K1N84V67IF-WTRG-Q[/ame]

I am sure ben will do fine but there's others who can do better. ben doesn't have the serious look that bale pulled off.

As much as I hated this news and was pissed, I'm done with it, I'm not the one who has something to lose, that will be on WB and Ben. I actually have to put aside my passion for batman and say " what about superman?" If Ben sucks wind that will destroy superman which I thought had a very good start to the new franchise.

Back