Ben Affleck as Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you nerd raging

• You betcha

Votes: 97 31.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 212 68.6%

• Total voters
I'm not sure what to think about Affleck being Bats. I'm thinking more no than yes. I remember being disappointed finding out Evan's being Captain America but I've grown to like him as Steve Rogers so maybe Affleck will do the same.

1231124_10151567541611516_1891740732_n.jpg

I'm no real DC fan as I prefer Marvel. I thought the new Superman was terrible but liked the guy who played him. I liked the Bale Batman and the 3 movies with 3 being the worst IMO. If I was a big Batman fan, no way in Hell I'd want Ben playing him....ugghhh. It would be better to have Peter Dinklage play him. Here he is with the new Riddler.

dinklage-ferrell.jpg

I'm no real DC fan as I prefer Marvel. I thought the new Superman was terrible but liked the guy who played him. I liked the Bale Batman and the 3 movies with 3 being the worst IMO. If I was a big Batman fan, no way in Hell I'd want Ben playing him....ugghhh. It would be better to have Peter Dinklage play him. Here he is with the new Riddler.

dinklage-ferrell.jpg

LOL! Dinklage as Batman and Borat as Riddler. There's got to be a good script for that. :lol

Back