Ben Affleck as Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you nerd raging

• You betcha

Votes: 97 31.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 212 68.6%

• Total voters
I just love seeing the nolan fans cry and the "hardcore batman fans" rage. I love this news and I cant wait to see what Aflack does with the role. 2015 will be interesting.

Not happy with the choice. Can't say I'm raging though. Honestly, if he sucks, it'll have a bigger impact on the Supes franchise than Bats'. WB is in the process of rebooting the Bats franchise anyway because Nolan is done with it. If this bombs, we'll have yet another Superman reboot.

I'm actually more interested in what the new Bat costume will look like. Will we have yet another all black armored like costume or something more like his classic comics costume? I'm actually tired of the all black costumes that were used in the Bat movies but think that the classic tights would look a little silly on film. The black ones used in the last trilogy did look combat functional. My biggest gripe with it was the mask. The cheeks stuck out too far and the bat ears had a bit of a rounded look to them instead of pointing up straight. My hope is that they merge the classic and movie costumes somehow. That would give us an Arkham Asylum/City look. Would love to see that in a live action film.

I am not going to bash him one bit without seeing the movie. Everytime there has been a new Batman cast there has been outrage from the fans. I think Warners has learned they can't make Batman movies like Batman & Robin anymore so we'll see what they do here. Its not all about the actor, the movie also has to have a great script and be well directed. There is no telling what Kilmer or Clooney may have done differently with a much darker script.

Not happy with the choice. Can't say I'm raging though. Honestly, if he sucks, it'll have a bigger impact on the Supes franchise than Bats'. WB is in the process of rebooting the Bats franchise anyway because Nolan is done with it. If this bombs, we'll have yet another Superman reboot.

I'm actually more interested in what the new Bat costume will look like. Will we have yet another all black armored like costume or something more like his classic comics costume? I'm actually tired of the all black costumes that were used in the Bat movies but think that the classic tights would look a little silly on film. The black ones used in the last trilogy did look combat functional. My biggest gripe with it was the mask. The cheeks stuck out too far and the bat ears had a bit of a rounded look to them instead of pointing up straight. My hope is that they merge the classic and movie costumes somehow. That would give us an Arkham Asylum/City look. Would love to see that in a live action film.

Not a freakin chance this bombs ...Avengers 2, MOS 2, and Star Wars 7 will problably make a billion each in 2015

Back