Ben Affleck as Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you nerd raging

• You betcha

Votes: 97 31.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 212 68.6%

• Total voters
Matt Damon better be Robin! :yess:

if they made a campy batman along the lines of evil dead starring affleck with matt damon as robin, and kevin smith writing the screenplay it would be a smash hit!!!! but DON'T involve cahill and the rebooted superman franchise. they did great and we are so looking forward to SII.

i'm not a 'nerd raging' so i voted no, but i don't think affleck should play batman. WB should have went with an unknown like henry cavill for supes. it was the only LOGICAL thing to do. i said people would go into affleck as batman with predetermined notions and expectations and it looks like i was right.

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/fans-petition-warner-bros-remove-ben-affleck-batman-164352377.html

I could not imagine the pressure Affleck is under. I really hope he does a fantastic job in this roll or it could haunt him for a years to come. He has to nail this.

I could not imagine the pressure Affleck is under. I really hope he does a fantastic job in this roll or it could haunt him for a years to come. He has to nail this.

told my wife and she immediately said 'affleck...he can't act!!!' :lol

I don't really care who plays it I have no expectation until I see his performance.

what a joke! trying to justify affleck when he shouldn't have to. there's a sound strategy in business that just about guarantees success. give the people what they want. and they don't want affleck!!!

can't wait until it BOMBS because WB wants to tell the public what they like! unfortunately this may spell the beginning of the end of comic film popularity.

in the end though, he'll always be our benjamin. bet you didn't know his real last name is dover, did you? LOL

ben-affleck-south-park.jpg

Last edited:
Found the following in a story on Yahoo...Hilarious

An online petition on the “We the People” section of the White House Petition system, which “allows all Americans to ask the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country,” requested to make it illegal for Ben Affleck to portray Batman (or any super hero) on film for the next 200 years.

But the White House blocked the petition and removed it from the site for being in violation of their terms of participation.

Batman is a jawline and some growling, who cares.

Did you only see the Bale movies? I'm sorry. You should check out Burton's movies and the animated series. Maybe read some of the newer comic storylines.

Did you only see the Bale movies? I'm sorry. You should check out Burton's movies and the animated series. Maybe read some of the newer comic storylines.

i've seen them ALL several times. i LOVED bale batman as he was the darkest and the storylines were more raw and exciting than all the rest combined. going back to watch the older ones, you can see how dated and goofy they are...except the first keaton batman with nicholson joker. that was something special. second best joker ever!!!

the pen is truly mightier than the sword! LOL

trjNHQo.jpg

Found the following in a story on Yahoo...Hilarious

An online petition on the “We the People” section of the White House Petition system, which “allows all Americans to ask the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country,” requested to make it illegal for Ben Affleck to portray Batman (or any super hero) on film for the next 200 years.

But the White House blocked the petition and removed it from the site for being in violation of their terms of participation.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back