Media Battlefield V - Fall 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone thinks they are the best sniper... :lol I play operations on BF1 and half the team snipers, other half random picks. I sit back and wonder how many wins we'd get if half the team was Support with mortars, 1/4 Assault and 1/4 Medics.

So is anyone playing this? I play on the PC and I think it's fantastic. The fact that engineers can build sandbag walls, tank traps, barbwire, etc is really cool. Also like the bullet attrition system. Squad leaders can also call in for a tank, air strike, supplies, etc....really cool game.

I've been with Battlefield since the beginning, Hardline was the only one I never actually bought. But I'm just not interested in this one for whatever reason. Not sure if it's just me being bored by the same basic games over an over, or if it's the game itself simply not impressing me. I'm thinking of picking up WW3 instead, I prefer modern day shooters anyway and that looks fairly impressive for an early build.

Back